* XVR-500 additional pci ids
@ 2010-02-26  1:55 Dennis Gilmore
                   ` (21 more replies)
From: Dennis Gilmore @ 2010-02-26  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

While testing Fedora 12 install media I noticed that the video card in my
SB2000 wasnt working.  after doing a serial console install i decided to dig
into why.  It seems that the pci id for it is missing.  there was a propossed
patch back in 2008 http://marc.info/?l=linux-sparc&m=122816564110952&w=2  Im
doing a test build now  but was wondering if there was some reson that the
patch is not accepted.

Dennis