* [ath9k-devel] ath9k: Virtual interface as AP correction
@ 2010-11-01 10:34 "Lorna González"
From: "Lorna González" @ 2010-11-01 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hallo Jouni,

After doing what you mentioned, indeed I am able to get associated to the Virtual AP but, despite the fact that I'm using the same IP forward and masquerade configuration that works fine with wiphys, I am not able to get a
valid IP-Address. Did that work fine on your test?

Thanks again for your response

Regards,

Lorna Glez.