From: "Adnan Khaleel" <adnan@khaleel.us>
To: Richard Henderson <rth@twiddle.net>
Cc: blauwirbel@gmail.com, qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Single 64bit memory transaction instead of two 32bit memory transaction
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 17:36:42 -0500	[thread overview]

Is there a patch for the new MemoryRegion API?

At least for now, I need to be able to issue a single 64, 128 or 256bit transaction to a particular IO device. Is there a way I can do this now as a temp solution? I don't mind coalescing the bytes as they are issued by Qemu but I have no way to know that they're from the same instruction. Any pointers?

Thanks,

AK
  _____