From: Daniel Vetter <daniel@ffwll.ch>
To: Intel Graphics Development <intel-gfx@lists.freedesktop.org>,
	"Sun, Yi" <yi.sun@intel.com>
Subject: updated -next
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:27:44 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

Updated -next and -testing trees. I haven't merged in any of the patches
Jesse queued up because he hasn't yet pushed out his latest -fixes tree.
No cookies for Jesse today!

Highlights:
- interlaced support for i915. Again thanks a lot to all the ppl who help
  out with testing, patches and doc-crawling.
- aliasing ppgtt support for snb/ivb. Because ppgtt ptes are
  gpu-cacheable, this can also speed things up a bit.
- swizzling support for snb/ivb, again a slight perf improvements on some
  things.
- more error_state work - we're slowly reaching a level of paranoia
  suitable for dealing with gpus.
- outstanding_lazy_request fix and the autoreport patches from Chris: I'm
  pretty hopefully that these two squash a lot of the semaphores=1 issues
  we've seen on snb, please retest if you've had issues.
- the usual pile of minor patches, one noteworthy one is to use the lvds
  presence ping on pch_split chips. I expect a few new quirks due to this

Go forth and test!

Cheers, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter