* repository for switch hardware info
@ 2015-02-22 21:03 David Miller
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: David Miller @ 2015-02-22 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

There are various vendor switch SDKs (some opensource, some not),
vendor switch hardware specification documents, etc. scattered all
over the place.

I was about to start doing my own research trying to find all of this
crap, but what a complete waste of time that's going to be if other
developers embark upon the same task starting from scratch just as I
would.

Therefore I'd like people to reply to this email if they know of the
location of such resources.  Just give me the URL and I'll maintain
it all on a public web page somewhere anyone can refer to or send me
updates for.

Thanks!