* xl cpu online/offline?
@ 2016-01-13 14:53 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2016-01-13 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xudong.hao, ian.campbell, wei.liu2

Hey,

We have some libxc calls for onlining/offlining the CPU and they
are quite good for testing how well Xen behaves without say
doing an S3 suspend or such.

It occurred to me that it would be nice to have them hook up in
libxl/xl but I am not exactly sure what the right command line would be?

And whether you want to make it super-duper smart to be able to deal
with ranges or hex masks, etc (like xentrace does).

Anyhow my first thought was:

 xl cpu online/offline

but most of the commands seem to follow one command per action, so perhaps:

 xl cpu-online
 xl cpu-offline

?

Thanks.