* [lm-sensors] SB800 support
@ 2015-03-11 17:00 Marcin Nowak
                   ` (8 more replies)
From: Marcin Nowak @ 2015-03-11 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

Hi,

Here: http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices you have information that as
for full SB800 support Eddi De Pieri is working on the solution - last
update of this I have found was nearly three years ago :) (
http://marc.info/?l=linux-i2c&m\x134626228005697&w=2) so maybe as the
anniversary is coming within three days you can post any update on this -
can you? I am greatly interested in solving this.

Regards,
Marcin