* EFI + tboot + Xen
@ 2017-04-14 14:54 Daniel Kiper
From: Daniel Kiper @ 2017-04-14 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: andrew.cooper3, jbeulich

Hey,

Has anybody tried to run EFI + tboot + Xen?
I have a feeling that it does not work because
tboot shuts down EFI boot services. However,
even if it works then efibootmgr is unusable
due to lack of EFI runtime services. Do we care?
Is it possible to make it work with full blown
EFI infrastructure available for Xen?

Daniel