* Missing feedback
@ 2020-05-22 10:13 Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2020-05-22 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thierry Reding; +Cc: linux-pwm, kernel

Hello Thierry,

there is again quite a backlog of missing pwm feedback and missing care
for patchwork.

Patchwork has several iterations of a few patch series where the old
series should be marked as superseeded. If you want you can give me
write access there, then I can go through the list and mark patches
accordingly. (I'm user "ukleinek" on patchwork.ozlabs.org.)

Patches/mails where I'd like to see feedback (or just application) from
you include:

 - "Convert PWM period and duty cycle to u64" series (v14, feedback)
 - pwm: sun4i: direct clock output support for Allwinner A64 (v2,
   application)
 - pwm: imx27: Fix rounding behavior
 - docs: pwm: rework documentation for the framework
 - adding linux-pwm archives to lore.kernel.org?

but I feel the backlog on the list is much bigger.

In the past I did less review on the list myself, partly because I
consider it frustrating to invest time and then still have patches lying
around without application/feedback.

I think getting patchwork more up to date would already help
considerably, but in the long run I can also imagine taking care for
patch application and sending pull requests if this helps.

Best regards
Uwe

Industrial Linux Solutions                 | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |