* Dump of registers during endpoint link down
@ 2020-07-09  7:14 Manish Raturi
From: Manish Raturi @ 2020-07-09  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Hi Team,

I have a generic query , if an hotplug pcie endpoint connected to the
CPU root port shows link down, then from the debugging perspective
w.r.t PCIE what all register can be dump during the failure condition,
what I can think of is these registers from the root port side

1) Link status /control/capability
2) Slot status /control/capability
3) Lane error status registers.

Anything else we can dump which gives us more insight into the issue.
Also is there anything by which we can check from PCIE clock
perspective.

Thanks & Regards
Manish Raturi

[parent not found: <CAHn-FMxBZdHPYQkorePnyK+aY_3S29xVnkjj2u3pWDHjTyyGmA@mail.gmail.com>]