All of lore.kernel.org
* Personal
@ 2021-05-10 14:06 Chris Pavlides
From: Chris Pavlides @ 2021-05-10 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Chris
Pavlides, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest
in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties.

Best regards

C Pavlides
Flippiebecker Wealth

From: Chris Pavlides @ 2021-05-10 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

@ 2014-11-23 21:31 Patrick McSweeney
From: Patrick McSweeney @ 2014-11-23 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I have a proposal with mutual benefit for you, contact me for more
information.

Regards
Patrick

* PERSONAL
@ 2010-11-06 12:33 Harry Barnes
From: Harry Barnes @ 2010-11-06 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

This is Harry Barnes of the US Marine Corps, but redeployed to Iraq, and presently stationed in Mosul. I will like to share some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $28m to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the numerous scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have access to for now. I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me in anyway, I hope you understand my limitations here. Should you have reasons to reject this  offer,  please destroy this mail as any  leakage will be too  bad for us.

Respectfully,

Harry Barnes.

* PERSONAL
@ 2010-11-06 12:32 Harry Barnes
From: Harry Barnes @ 2010-11-06 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2010-03-05 14:34 Tokyo Mitsubishi Japan
From: Tokyo Mitsubishi Japan @ 2010-03-05 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposition worth $40 Million that is mutually
beneficial and it's risk free.

* personal
@ 2008-11-16  4:19 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

UN Foundation Grant.
This is to notify you that you have been chosen as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your personal development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of US$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the UN Foundation.Please contact.ITIL Foundation secetary-MR Mendy Blakess EMAIL: MENDYBLAKESS@LIVE.COM

* Personal
@ 2008-11-16  3:21 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

UN Foundation Grant.
This is to notify you that you have been chosen as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your personal development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of US$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the UN Foundation.Please contact.ITIL Foundation secetary- Dr Stan Collins Email: s-collins@hotmail.com

* Personal
@ 2008-11-16  3:19 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)