* Status of ti/ti-linux-5.10.y development
@ 2021-05-14  8:30 Luca Ceresoli
From: Luca Ceresoli @ 2021-05-14  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Hi,

I hope this is the proper place for this question. If it isn't: my
apologies, and I'd be glad to be redirected where appropriate.

I currently have a prototype board based on AM5728 that is mostly
working, using branch ti/ti-linux-4.19.y of the TI kernel [0].

Now I need some non-TI-specific kernel features that appeared in
mainline 5.10, so I tried to move to branch ti/ti-linux-5.10.y. But many
components that I am using on the 4.19 branch seem absent on the 5.10
branch, including VIDEO_TI_VIP, DRM_OMAP_WB and DRM_OMAP_CONNECTOR_HDMI.

BTW they are not present even in mainline Linux.

Are this drivers still absent and in progress of being added to
ti/ti-linux-5.10.y, or are they present in a different form that I have
been unable to find?

Assuming they still have to be added, is there an estimate timing for
their availability on the 5.10 branch?

[0] git://git.ti.com/ti-linux-kernel/ti-linux-kernel.git

--
Luca