* LED subsystem lagging maintenance
@ 2021-07-28 10:26 Andy Shevchenko
From: Andy Shevchenko @ 2021-07-28 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Linus Walleij, Geert Uytterhoeven, Hans de Goede, Pavel Machek,
	Pavel Machek, Greg Kroah-Hartman

Hi!

I have noticed that in the last couple of cycles the LED subsystem is
a bit laggish in terms of maintenance (*). I think it's time that
someone can help Pavel to sort things out.

In any case, I wonder if we have any kind of procedure for what to do
in such cases. Do we need to assume that the subsystem is in a
(pre-)orphaned state? If so, who is the best to take care of patch
flow?

*) e.g. I have a series against a few drivers in LED with actual fixes
and it is missed v5.13 (okay, that time Pavel had comments which I
have addressed at ~rc7 time frame), missed v5.14 and seems on the
curve to miss v5.15.

P.S. I Cc'ed lately active, AFAICS, in that area people + Greg for his opinion.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko