* Please add for-next/execve
@ 2022-02-24  5:37 Kees Cook
From: Kees Cook @ 2022-02-24  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell

Hello!

As part of Eric and I stepping up to officially[1] be the execve and
binfmt maintainers, please add my for-next/execve tree to linux-next:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/execve

This tree currently contains all the exec and binfmt patches from mmotm
as well as at least one newly reviewed change[2].

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS?h=v5.17-rc1#n7223
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/164486710836.287496.5467210321357577186.b4-ty@chromium.org/

--
Kees Cook