* Please add for-next/execve
@ 2022-02-24  5:37 Kees Cook
From: Kees Cook @ 2022-02-24  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell

Hello!

As part of Eric and I stepping up to officially[1] be the execve and
binfmt maintainers, please add my for-next/execve tree to linux-next:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/execve

This tree currently contains all the exec and binfmt patches from mmotm
as well as at least one newly reviewed change[2].

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS?h=v5.17-rc1#n7223
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/164486710836.287496.5467210321357577186.b4-ty@chromium.org/

--
Kees Cook

* Re: Please add for-next/execve
@ 2022-02-24 20:20 ` Matthew Wilcox
From: Matthew Wilcox @ 2022-02-24 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kees Cook
	Andrew Morton, linux-mm, Mark Brown

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 09:37:51PM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:
> As part of Eric and I stepping up to officially[1] be the execve and
> binfmt maintainers, please add my for-next/execve tree to linux-next:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/execve
>
> This tree currently contains all the exec and binfmt patches from mmotm
> as well as at least one newly reviewed change[2].

Hey Kees, Stephen's on holiday this week.  Mark's stepping into his
shoes for another couple of days.

* Re: Please add for-next/execve
@ 2022-02-25  2:22   ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2022-02-25  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Wilcox
	Eric Biederman, Andrew Morton, linux-mm

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 08:20:56PM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 09:37:51PM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:
> > As part of Eric and I stepping up to officially[1] be the execve and
> > binfmt maintainers, please add my for-next/execve tree to linux-next:
> >
> > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/execve
> >
> > This tree currently contains all the exec and binfmt patches from mmotm
> > as well as at least one newly reviewed change[2].

> Hey Kees, Stephen's on holiday this week.  Mark's stepping into his
> shoes for another couple of days.

I'll give importing this ago tomorrow for my final attempt of the week
at -next, you should make sure that Stephen picks it up when he gets
back though.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Please add for-next/execve
@ 2022-02-27 21:19 ` Stephen Rothwell