* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-19 11:45 izspa1in
From: izspa1in @ 2022-04-19 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

IZSPA, is the heaven in form of spa we are best body massage service provider in Bangalore.We offer our customers massages like Female to Male,Body to Body Massage, Thai Massage and many more modern and traditional types massages provided by IZSPA in best prices.

Visit <a href="https://www.izspa.in/">Massage parlour near me</a>

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 12:47 brightespa
From: brightespa @ 2022-04-20 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

The staff with Body to Body Massage in hyderabad offer all modern amenities at our center to help you relax and at ease. The atmosphere is awe-inspiring due to the pleasant scent of incense and the peacefulness that you'll experience at our center located in hyderabad.  https://www.brightespa.com/

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 12:46 brightespa
From: brightespa @ 2022-04-20 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2022-04-20 12:28 spa69ban
From: spa69ban @ 2022-04-20 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Safe and secure massage spa Bangalore, for female also therapies are there Indian Ayurveda massage to reduce stress. Thai massages for full body stretching. Book Now

https://www.spa69.in/

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 12:27 spa69ban
From: spa69ban @ 2022-04-20 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Safe and secure massage spa Bangalore, for female also therapies are there Indian Ayurveda massage to reduce stress. Thai massages for full body stretching. Book Now
Visit  https://www.spa69.in/

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 11:48 lishabodyspa2
From: lishabodyspa2 @ 2022-04-20 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Escape the daily grind and relax your mind, body and soul at lisha. Whether you're a dedicated worker or an overworked student, our expert massage therapists are here to relieve tension in tense muscles with their ultimate skill set of skills!  https://www.lishabodyspa.com

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 11:37 ramyaescorts.com
From: ramyaescorts.com @ 2022-04-20 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

zzz

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-20 11:36 ramyaescorts.com
From: ramyaescorts.com @ 2022-04-20 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

You can be assured of getting the best service from us because all our escorts are qualified, sophisticated, and beautifulOur escorts will make you feel comfortable and satisfied during your stay with them  https://www.ramyaescorts.com

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-04-19 11:46 izspa1in
From: izspa1in @ 2022-04-19 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

https://www.izspa.in/

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2022-03-07 11:32 nidhiverma5689
From: nidhiverma5689 @ 2022-03-07 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

I have been checking your blog site for any even though now, would seem like everyday I study some thing new.
http://www.escortdehradun.com/rishikesh.html
http://www.escortdehradun.com/roorkee.html
http://www.escortdehradun.com/mussoorie.html
http://www.escortdehradun.com/nainital-call-girls.html

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2021-10-20  6:06 Reshmi Yadav
From: Reshmi Yadav @ 2021-10-20  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Splendid blog. <a href="https://www.thebangaloreescorts.in/">Independent Escorts in Bangalore</a> The creator portrays all imperative concentrate irrefutably. Individuals can be immediate. Continue to share

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2021-03-09  7:36 omchavan6699
From: omchavan6699 @ 2021-03-09  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

hey please can you tell me how you exported block device using SPDK NVMe over TCP?
please mention the steps

* [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
@ 2021-01-25  6:03 Chethan Seshadri
From: Chethan Seshadri @ 2021-01-25  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

 Or is this configuration using Kernel mode TCP socket itself? If so, any steps as to how to integrate with the user mode TCP stack.
Regards,Chethan
    On Monday, January 25, 2021, 01:39:56 AM GMT+5:30, Chethan Seshadri <chethan_seshadri(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

  Okay, so with the NVMe over TCP target configured on one VM and with two Malloc bdevs configured, I was able to discover them on the initiator size with the steps that Tomasz mentioned (along with creating the TCP transport). Thanks.
I guess I was referring to two things w.r.t user mode TCP stack...

   - The NVMe over TCP transport that SPDK uses/creates. I guess lib/nvme/nvme_tcp.c or lib/nvmf/tcp.c points to it.
   - The user mode TCP stack - I guess I was referring to the DPDK library files dpdk/lib/librte_gro/gro_tcp4.c or dpdk/lib/librte_gso/gso_tcp4.c. If these are not about the user mode TCP stack, then can you let me know how do I exercise any user mode TCP stack for this purpose

Thanks,Chethan
    On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 12:01:58 AM GMT+5:30, Luse, Paul E <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com> wrote:

 This question jumped out at me:

“> Also, does anyone know if I can use the user mode TCP stack bundled along
> with SPDK for regular TCP communication?”

Just to be clear there is no user mode TCP stack bundled with SPDK.  I think you meant the SPDK NVMe-OF initiator which is not “general purpose” as Tomek was explaining requires use of an SPDK application on the initiator side as highlighted below.

Hope that helps.

Thx
Paul

From: Zawadzki, Tomasz <tomasz.zawadzki(a)intel.com>
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021 at 11:26 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org>
Subject: [SPDK] Re: Configuring SPDK NVMe over TCP initiator
Can you please describe how do you want to use the device on initiator side ?

rpc.py communicates with a running SPDK application instance on local host. So please make sure that an SPDK application you want to utilize on initiator side is running first.

On initiator start ./build/bin/spdk_tgt and issue the previously mentioned RPC. After it successfully connects to the NVMe-oF target,  'rpc.py bdev_get_bdevs' will display the connected bdev.

Similar things can be achieved with other SPDK applications like bdevperf or fio_plugin by using JSON configuration to those tools.

Thanks,
Tomek

@ 2021-01-24 20:09 Chethan Seshadri
From: Chethan Seshadri @ 2021-01-24 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)