* Multiple MACHINEs in a single build?
@ 2016-05-05  2:08 Marcelo E. Magallon
From: Marcelo E. Magallon @ 2016-05-05  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I suspect this is documented in a FAQ somewhere, but I'm failing to hit
the correct keywords when googling...

Is there a way to support building images for multiple MACHINEs in a
single workspace at the same time?

This works:

	$ MACHINE=qemux86 bitbake core-image-minimal
	$ MACHINE=qemux86-64 bitbake core-image-minimal

and bitbake parallelizes the build across tasks. What I'm trying to
figure out is if it's possible to run two bitbake instances with
different MACHINE values on different hosts but writing to the same
workspace (say, over NFS).

Thanks!

Marcelo