* IRC channel moved to irc.hackint.org #batadv
@ 2021-06-14 16:51 Sven Eckelmann
From: Sven Eckelmann @ 2021-06-14 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

Due to recent developments around the Freenode.org IRC network, the opinions
about the usage of this service shifted dramatically.

A small poll in the IRC channel at the end of last week showed that most
(actively participating) users wanted to leave freenode and the network with
the most positive votes was hackint.org. The new home at
ircs://irc.hackint.org/batadv [1] was prepared on Sunday. You can find also
other interesting channels in the neighborhood. #freifunk (including many
communities), #gluon, #dn42, various CCC channels and many more.

We hope to see you soon in the new channel at
ircs://irc.hackint.org/batadv

Kind regards,
	Sven

[1] https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/open-mesh/wiki/IRC

* Re: IRC channel moved to irc.hackint.org #batadv
@ 2021-06-15  8:41 ` Sven Eckelmann
From: Sven Eckelmann @ 2021-06-15  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n