* cannot create a custom application in Yocto #yocto
@ 2020-01-19  8:10 ran junk
From: ran junk @ 2020-01-19  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

hello. i am a newbie with yocto. i am need to create my custom app. i have gone over a number of tutorials but my app stills fails to be compiled.
i am trying to compile it with the yocto and not the toolchain. i have done as is written in http://variwiki.com/index.php?title=Yocto_Hello_World
1) created a hello.bb file
2) added the directory files and added my hello.c code.
I try and run it with bitbake myhello and i get ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'myhello'. could you tell me what am i missing?
thanks

* Re: [yocto] cannot create a custom application in Yocto #yocto
@ 2020-01-19 10:59 ` pierre.ftn
From: pierre.ftn @ 2020-01-19 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto