* [ath9k-devel] permanent carriere for measurement purpose
@ 2016-02-15 21:15 Hendrik Lüth
From: Hendrik Lüth @ 2016-02-15 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hey all together,

I'd like to ask, weather there is a way to modify the ath9k driver to
force a device to make a permanent carrier on a given channel and band.
As I plan to measure the wireless characteristics of some Routers with
build-in antennas I contacted one of my professors at the KIT [1] and
asked for some lab-time in the antenna measurement chamber.
After we talked the whole process through he wanted to make sure, the we
get a good measurement and he wants the Routers to transmit a static
carrier on a given channel.
How can I force the router to do this? Any help would be much
appreciated. The measurement itself is for our local Freifunk-Community,
were some people came up with some interesting antenna-modifications, we
now want to measure.

Greetings from Karlsruhe,
Hendrik L?th

[1] Karlsruher Institute of Technologie, http://kit.edu/