* How much easier makes owning a BDI2000 things?
@ 2004-11-08 14:33 Peter Asemann
From: Peter Asemann @ 2004-11-08 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-embedded

The tutorials in the web I read about getting custom hardware running
suggest that having some BDI-thing like an Abatron BDI2000 is a really
good idea.

Actually I need some arguments to have such a device bought. How much
easier does it make things?

Peter Asemann

* RE: How much easier makes owning a BDI2000 things?
@ 2004-11-08 14:44 VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE)
From: VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) @ 2004-11-08 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Asemann, linuxppc-embedded

42 times easier.

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain=
 confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the=
 individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to=
 legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should=
 notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from=
 your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any=
 purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or=
 opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do=
 not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should=
 check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The=
 company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or=
 indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.