* Re-configuration Issue about A2DP
@ 2009-06-13 12:13 Chanyeol,Park
From: Chanyeol,Park @ 2009-06-13 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello

Have you experience A2DP connection lost or corruption, when a user
changes A2DP configuration between mono and stereo, or between 44.1khz
48khz

Though I check bluez receives Close Cfm from headset , and Bluez sends
set_configuration to stereo headset. However Bluez get an error”
"Stream End Point in Use( 19). -.-;

I couldn’t understand why this error occurs.

I guess you know this situation very well.. ^^

If possible, could you explain that scenario or give me other information?

Thank you~