* [Xenomai-help] Porting xenomai on uclinux
@ 2009-02-08 22:22 Ghanem Lafi
From: Ghanem Lafi @ 2009-02-08 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello,

It is my first time with xenomai and i  have to port xenomai on
uclinux on the first step.
Then i ask about the compatible version of xenomai and uclinux and the
version of linux kernel if it is necessary.

After, the second step is to load the result image on arm processor.
Then i ask about the cross compiler compatible with my work.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions. If this is already
discussed somewhere else then I would be grateful if you could point me
in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Ghanem