* Next BlueZ developer meeting
@ 2010-07-05 20:55 Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2010-07-05 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello everyone,

our next BlueZ developer meeting will be held as mini-summit as part of
the LinuxCon in Boston.

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/mini-summits

I like to invite interested developers to join us in Boston. The summit
will be held on Sunday, 8th and Monday, 9th of July. On Sunday we will
have a half day event with introductions, lighting talks and defining
the agenda for Monday. On Monday we will have the technical discussion.
The core topics are Bluetooth 3.0 (aka High Speed) and Bluetooth 4.0
support (aka Low Energy). This includes subtopics like AMP, Security
Manager, eL2CAP, Attribute Protocol & Profile. Additionally new profiles
like HDP, MAP etc. will be discussed. Also the integration of BlueZ into
oFono and ConnMan is part of the discussion points as well.

For attending the mini-summit it is required to register with the
LinuxCon. If you plan to attend, please let me know by private email so
we can finalize the planning.

Regards

Marcel