* Emulator not unregistered while sending ATH0
@ 2011-05-19 10:13 Guillaume Zajac
From: Guillaume Zajac @ 2011-05-19 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Hi Denis,

I noticed that when I send +++ -> ATH0 during a PPP session the ppp
server is well unregistered.
However when the physical layer is removed (bluetooht or TCP), the
associated emulator is not unregistered.
As we used in gatutil.c set_close_on_unref(TRUE), it means there is
still on reference on the GIOChannel.

In the case the PPP session is ended normally, we call
ppp_ipcp_down_notify() to free the ppp_net interface.
Then the physical layer is removed and we got the emulator well
unregistered.
Do you have any idea about what is happening there?
Maybe I forgot to do something into dun_ath_cb().

Kind regards,
Guillaume