* [Xenomai] Limited kernel size for booting ?
@ 2013-03-19  8:57 Thierry Bultel
From: Thierry Bultel @ 2013-03-19  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi Gilles,

First, I apologize for posting such a question that is sincerely not
really related to xenomai.
But I am using the kernel from ipipe-gch.git, branch ipipe-3.0-imx6q

The issue I have is that it is not booting when using a really big
built-in initramfs(about 60 Mo)
It does not seem to reach "start_kernel", there is nomore log after
Uboot says "Starting kernel"

I have payed attention to address zones, and even tried to use an
uncompressed kernel
in the uImage container, to skip and discriminate the gzip phase. Same
result.

I do not have an operational Jtag probe yet, thus I only would like to
get your opinion on
this. To your mind, is this assumed to work ?

Thanks in advance for any clues on that "out of scope" request.

Cheers
Thierry