* GSoC IIO project: David Veenstra
@ 2018-03-04 22:59 David Julian Veenstra
From: David Julian Veenstra @ 2018-03-04 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Dear IIO Comunity,

Hello, I'm David Veenstra. Currently, I'm a master of Logic (theoretical
computer science) student at the University of Amsterdam. Before that I
completed a bachelor in Computer Science, also at the UvA.

My first experience with drivers was during the development of my
bachelor thesis. Among others things, I investigated what API was
available for writing virtualized drivers for KVM and Xen. Since, then I
have been working on a hobby OS, and also on virtio PCIe drivers.
Furthermore, during a summer internship, I have written a prototype
linux nic driver for an FPGA. I have greatly enjoyed this experiences,
and hence would very much like to join this GSoC project.

It is my understanding that the solutions for the tasks should be sent
in private, so I will send it to the mentor: Daniel Baluta.

Best regards,
David Veenstra