* systemd support for recipes in meta-openembedded
@ 2014-09-03  7:28 ChenQi
From: ChenQi @ 2014-09-03  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi All,

In the next period, we are going to add systemd support (mostly systemd
unit files) to recipes in meta-oe, meta-networking and meta-webserver.

If some of you are interested in doing such work, or you have being
doing work in this area, please let us know so that we don't duplicate work.

Best Regards,
Chen Qi