* [Buildroot] Buildroot on OSX
@ 2015-03-19 13:21 Frank Hunleth
From: Frank Hunleth @ 2015-03-19 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

I was just asked if it was possible to use Buildroot natively on a
Mac. I recommended that he just build in a Linux VM. However, after
playing around at command line and learning about Homebrew, it looked
like it may not be too far off especially since Buildroot builds so
much itself. Ignoring external toolchains which I would assume
wouldn't work, has anyone done this?

Thanks,
Frank