* osstest planned outage consultation
@ 2018-03-02 16:55 Ian Jackson
From: Ian Jackson @ 2018-03-02 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: security, committers; +Cc: Lars Kurth, xen-devel

Several of the VMs in the Massachusetts Xen Project Test Lab, which
runs our community osstest instance, need to be upgraded.  And we want
to sort out some oddities with the way the storage is configured.

This will involve a long outage, maybe 3 days or so.

We should schedule this when it is convenient for everyone.  Right now
is not convenient because we have the BTI patches which are stuck in
various staging-NN branches and which need to be fixed and pushed to
stable-NN and released.

Also people may be away at various times.

If you have opinions about this please reply to this mail, to me and
to Lars.

Ian.

(For our reference, this relates to tickets 104771 102951)