* Help with configuring Yocto with an external toolchain except "csl"
@ 2012-06-19 13:36 jojo
From: jojo @ 2012-06-19 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

@all,
	I google some information about this topic and then,
	i found the case is that jut support "CodeSourcery labs" toolchain.

	I think my external toolchain is not standard of directory like "tcmode-externl-csl".
	I can use "buildroot" to use this toolchian that just use three variables following :
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_PREFIX
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_PATH
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_SYSROOT_PATH

	so there are some solution in poky ? thanks for you attention :)

B.R.
-- jojo

* Re: Help with configuring Yocto with an external toolchain except "csl"
@ 2012-06-21  1:46   ` jojo
From: jojo @ 2012-06-21  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: poky

@kr,
	Thanks for your reply.

	I have put following variables into local.conf & tested, but failed.
		TCMODE = "external-csl"
		EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN = "/opt/toolchain/gnuarm-4.4.1/"

	I think my situation is that i need three variables to control external toolchain at least like *buildroot*
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_PREFIX
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_PATH
		BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_SYSROOT_PATH
	because that my toolchain pre-build source code  is not from *code sourcery* & directory struct is not like *code sourcery* also.

	is there some good method to fix this ? thanks

B.R.
-- jojo

在 2012-6-20,下午1:47, Khem Raj 写道:

@ 2012-06-20  5:47 ` Khem Raj