* Documentation to install an ESDK out of date?
@ 2021-06-15 16:14 Michael Opdenacker
From: Michael Opdenacker @ 2021-06-15 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm following the documentation to install an ESDK:
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/sdk-manual/extensible.html#installing-the-extensible-sdk

Several issues though:

  * The documentation doesn't say where to download ESDKs from, though I
    guess it should be
    https://www.yoctoproject.org/software-overview/downloads/
  * From this URL, I downloaded and ran
    http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-3.3.1/buildtools/x86_64-buildtools-nativesdk-standalone-3.3.1.sh.
    However, I didn't find the "devtool" or "run_qemu" scripts than the
    documentation mentions.
  * Why don't we release ESDKs for arm or arm64 and other architectures?

Am I right to suspect that this part of the documentation is out of date?

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin