* Dear Email Account Owner
@ 2010-11-01 11:31 Help Desk
From: Help Desk @ 2010-11-01 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email Account Owner,

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders
Your email account has to be upgraded to our new
Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2010 version  to prevent
damages to our webmail log and your important
files.

Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and
send back or your email account will be terminated
immediately to avoid spread of the virus.

USER ID:
PASSWORD:
PHONE NUMBER:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Email Technical Team
Note that your password will be encrypted with
1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety to
avoid any unauthorized user.

* Dear Email Account Owner
@ 2010-11-01 11:31 Help Desk
From: Help Desk @ 2010-11-01 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-08-15 17:02 Account Owner Support Team
From: Account Owner Support Team @ 2010-08-15 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from owner MAIL MANAGEMENT messaging Center
to all New and Old owners. We are currently Upgrading our
data base and e-mail account center to classic webmail.

We are deleting all unused email account to create more
space for new accounts. Please verify to deactivate your
account or keep your email account active.
To prevent your account from closing your Data you will have
to update It below so that we will know that it's a present
used by the owner Account.

 CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username: ...............@
EMAIL Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................
Deactivate Account:..........  or
Keep Account Active:..........

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you
during this period.

Warning!!! Email account owner that refuses to update his or
her Account within Seven days of receiving this warning
will lose his or her account permanently.
Thank you for your understanding,
Email Management.

* Dear Email Account Owner
@ 2010-07-20 18:27 EMAIL UPGRADE
From: EMAIL UPGRADE @ 2010-07-20 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email Account Owner,

    This is to inform you that you have exceeded your Email Quota Limit and you
need to increase your Email Quota Limit because in less than 48 hours your
Email Account will be disabled. Increase your Email Quota Limit and continue
to use your Account.

To increase your Email Quota Limit,click the link below:

http://www.123contactform.com/contact-form-okoye4-80370.html

Thanks,
MANAGEMENT,
TEAM SERVICE.

Copyright ©2010 Email Service Helpdesk Support Centre

* DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER
@ 2008-10-03  5:13 ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM
From: ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM @ 2008-10-03  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing account data upgrading, in
order for your email account can be verify and remain active,you are to
reply this message and enter your email

ID and password in the required information.

Emal ID: ..........
Password :..............
Date Of Birth :..................
Nationality :.........................

You are required to do this before the next 72hrs of receipt of this
e-mail, Your email Account will be de-activated and erased from our
database. Send Your account upgrading information now.

Thank you for using our Webmail Service

* DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.
@ 2008-09-15 19:09 ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM
From: ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM @ 2008-09-15 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing account data upgrading, in
  order for your email account to be verify and remain active,you are
to  reply this message and enter your email ID and password in the
space  provided (...............), You are required to do this before

@ 2008-09-02 21:17 ACCOUNT UPGARDING TEAM
From: ACCOUNT UPGARDING TEAM @ 2008-09-02 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing account data upgrading, in order for your email account can be verify and remain active,you are to reply this message and enter your email ID and password in the required information.

Emal ID: ..........
Password : ..............

You  are required to do this before the next 72hrs of receipt of this e-mail, Your email Account will be de-activated and erased from our database. Send Your account upgrading information.

Thank you for using our Webmail Service

ACCOUNT UPGRADING SUPPORT TEAM

* DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER
@ 2008-08-30 15:06 ACCOUNT UPGARDING TEAM
From: ACCOUNT UPGARDING TEAM @ 2008-08-30 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing account data upgrading, in order
for your email account to be verify and remain active,you are to reply this
message and enter your email ID and password in the space provide

@ 2008-08-29  9:24 ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM
From: ACCOUNT UPGRADING TEAM @ 2008-08-29  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER.

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing account data upgrading, in order
for your email account to be verify and remain active,you are to reply this
message and enter your email ID and password in the space provided