* Switch to a different Python3 version
@ 2021-09-21 20:00 Lijun Chen
From: Lijun Chen @ 2021-09-21 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Currently we are building a Yocto image based on Hardknott release, which includes python 3.9.4. Due to a App constraint, we have to downgrade Python3 to 3.8. I tried copying over 3.8.5 bb file and associated poky/meta/recipes-devtools/python/python3/ folder, but the building failed. What is the best way to switch/downgrade python3 version?

Thanks,

Lijun