* OE donations
@ 2010-09-03 21:26 Cliff Brake
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Cliff Brake @ 2010-09-03 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

There is now a donation page on the OE website:

http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Donate

The funds will be used by the board
(http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Organization) for various
purposes, so please discuss with one of them if you have questions.  I
would assume there will be some type of report published as to how
money is spent, but again that is not my responsibility.

Our immediate financial need is to upgrade storage on our server hardware:

4 new 1.5TB drives. Approx $1k

Thanks,
Cliff

--