* Xen 3.0.4 - Ballooning
@ 2007-01-08 10:21 Sébastien RICCIO
From: Sébastien RICCIO @ 2007-01-08 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,

Maybe it's a dumb question, but I'm actually trying to understand how
the memory allocation works within Xen.

I try to give 128MB to a domU and see if it increases for example when I
"nano" a 500mb file, but the process
just get killed when it reachs the 128MB memory limit.

How do I configure the guests so they can ask for more memory until a
limit is reached ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
--

Sébastien Riccio
SwissCenter / OpenBusiness SA

OpenBusiness S.A.
World Trade Center
Av Gratta-Paille 1-2        Tel: +41 21 641 1010
CH-1000 Lausanne 30         FAX: +41 21 641 1011
Switzerland                  www.openbusiness.ch
Disclaimer

OpenBusiness Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copy-ing of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the OpenBusiness
help-desk by telephone on +41 21 641 10 10.