* Plans for meshd
@ 2018-12-17 21:09 Michał Lowas-Rzechonek
From: Michał Lowas-Rzechonek @ 2018-12-17 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi,

Given recent patches to mesh, what are your mid to long-term plans to
enable co-existence of bluetoothd and meshd on a single system?

From what I gather (please, correct me if I'm wrong), current
implementation of mesh-io-generic assumes that meshd is the sole owner
of the BLE adapter, because the HCI socket is bound using as
HCI_CHANNEL_USER, so at the moment the daemons are unable to share the
same HCI device. Is my understanding correct?

regards
--
Michał Lowas-Rzechonek
Lambda Team Leader