* Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017
@ 2017-07-31 17:29 Grant Likely
       [not found] ` <CACxGe6v0hm_YC+JdatGpNcYtaeSiUgm58Gnj1ZWndLHCPcA1tQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-07-31 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Hi folks,

For anyone attending Linux Plumbers Conference this year, I'm trying
to put together an agenda for a Devicetree miniconference, and I need
topics. If you have anything you want to discuss or present, please
add it to the following wiki page and/or email me:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

I’m interested primarily DT topics, but I’ll also consider topics
related to embedded platform-support and firmware.

Topic proposals don’t need to be fully flushed out, but I do need them
quickly. I need to show progress on topics by Thursday this week if it
is going to be accepted.

Thanks in advance,
g.

* Re: Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017
       [not found] ` <CACxGe6v0hm_YC+JdatGpNcYtaeSiUgm58Gnj1ZWndLHCPcA1tQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-01 16:37   ` Grant Likely
       [not found]     ` <CACxGe6vz65ZhVRNCUYE91LAOJu7eQQRHkFOm5BS22Jvac=UaYA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-01 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,
	Ian Campbell, Tomasz Figa, Benoit Cousson, Fabien Parent,
	Stephen Warren, Pantelis Antoniou, Kumar Gala, David Gibson,
	Jon Loeliger, Thomas Petazzoni, Geert Uytterhoeven,
	Olof Johansson

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> For anyone attending Linux Plumbers Conference this year, I'm trying
> to put together an agenda for a Devicetree miniconference, and I need
> topics. If you have anything you want to discuss or present, please
> add it to the following wiki page and/or email me:
>
> http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

A number of people have asked about holding this at ELCE instead of
Linux Plumbers, so I'd like some feedback. Here's a quick survey.
Please reply ASAP if your interested in a Devicetree miniconference
this year:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0k9L597egFfOwZoDwq0Og-hRt8IAEPtp-JpvoH9nw2njx0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks,

@ 2017-08-02 13:19       ` Grant Likely
       [not found]         ` <CACxGe6vX4tz9QiCvSyaf9kqHXk+ubpGx0+2w608b7NBY0yNnyQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-02 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> For anyone attending Linux Plumbers Conference this year, I'm trying
>> to put together an agenda for a Devicetree miniconference, and I need
>> topics. If you have anything you want to discuss or present, please
>> add it to the following wiki page and/or email me:
>>
>> http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree
>
> A number of people have asked about holding this at ELCE instead of
> Linux Plumbers, so I'd like some feedback. Here's a quick survey.
> Please reply ASAP if your interested in a Devicetree miniconference
> this year:
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0k9L597egFfOwZoDwq0Og-hRt8IAEPtp-JpvoH9nw2njx0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last call for survey responses.

I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
(ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.

Cheers,

@ 2017-08-10  7:23           ` Grant Likely
       [not found]             ` <CACxGe6u9v1pW=FFPJc04fwZqJRsvRaYHK4qfGzAmW=4Ft+Q_QQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-10  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> For anyone attending Linux Plumbers Conference this year, I'm trying
>>> to put together an agenda for a Devicetree miniconference, and I need
>>> topics. If you have anything you want to discuss or present, please
>>> add it to the following wiki page and/or email me:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree
>>
>> A number of people have asked about holding this at ELCE instead of
>> Linux Plumbers, so I'd like some feedback. Here's a quick survey.
>> Please reply ASAP if your interested in a Devicetree miniconference
>> this year:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0k9L597egFfOwZoDwq0Og-hRt8IAEPtp-JpvoH9nw2njx0g/viewform?usp=sf_link
>
> Last call for survey responses.
>
> I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
> Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
> (ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
> argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.

I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
saying that you would like to be there.

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html

@ 2017-08-28 12:30               ` Grant Likely
       [not found]                 ` <CACxGe6uEmrho8n5XrXOOEBybQGp7NJ2Jy68Gen+CVxv2Jj95Og-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-28 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> A number of people have asked about holding this at ELCE instead of
>>> Linux Plumbers, so I'd like some feedback. Here's a quick survey.
>>> Please reply ASAP if your interested in a Devicetree miniconference
>>> this year:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0k9L597egFfOwZoDwq0Og-hRt8IAEPtp-JpvoH9nw2njx0g/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
>> Last call for survey responses.
>>
>> I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
>> Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
>> (ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
>> argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.
>
> I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
> miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
> as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
> replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
> planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
> saying that you would like to be there.
>
> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html

I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
plans based on that.

As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
the new information.

@ 2017-08-28 17:38                   ` Frank Rowand
From: Frank Rowand @ 2017-08-28 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Likely, devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland, Ian Campbell,

On 08/28/17 05:30, Grant Likely wrote:

>>> Last call for survey responses.
>>>
>>> I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
>>> Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
>>> (ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
>>> argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.
>>
>> I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
>> miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
>> as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
>> replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
>> planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
>> saying that you would like to be there.
>>
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html
>
> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
> plans based on that.
>
> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
> the new information.
>
> g.

I've been holding off on booking travel.  Please try to get this resolved
quickly.

Thanks,

Frank

@ 2017-08-30 10:41                   ` Grant Likely
       [not found]                     ` <CACxGe6vOMsL=5tRzAyOoW-Rh5CjvJcvnn_Zv34L3g_tQVGfK4A-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-30 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>>> Last call for survey responses.
>>>
>>> I've had 10 responses so far, and the concensus it to hold it at ELCE.
>>> Ted thinks he'd be able to give us a 1/2 day on Thursday 26 October
>>> (ELCE runs 23-25, and KSummit 24-26). Unless someone makes a strong
>>> argument otherwise, I'm going to choose locating with ELCE/Ksummit.
>>
>> I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
>> miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
>> as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
>> replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
>> planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
>> saying that you would like to be there.
>>
>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html
>
> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
> plans based on that.
>
> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
> the new information.

Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

@ 2017-08-30 14:36                       ` Kumar Gala
       [not found]                         ` <3AA247F8-C570-4F09-AF7A-B8619B0D69CD-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
From: Kumar Gala @ 2017-08-30 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Likely
  Cc: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Rob Herring,
	Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland, Ian Campbell,
	Tomasz Figa, Benoit Cousson, Fabien Parent, Stephen Warren,
	Pantelis Antoniou, David Gibson, Jon Loeliger, Thomas Petazzoni,
	Geert Uytterhoeven, Olof Johansson

> On Aug 30, 2017, at 5:41 AM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>>> I've received 11 responses and by far the preference to hold the
>>> miniconference at ELCE/KSummit, so I'm going with that. I proposed it
>>> as a Ksummit workshop on ksummit-discuss. I've had a few private
>>> replies, but there hasn't been any on-list traffic yet. If you're
>>> planning to attend, it will help if you reply on ksummit-discuss
>>> saying that you would like to be there.
>>>
>>> https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/ksummit-discuss/2017-August/004708.html
>>
>> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
>> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
>> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
>> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
>> plans based on that.
>>
>> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
>> the new information.
>
> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.
>
> Cheers,
> g.

Does ELCE registration count?

- k

@ 2017-08-30 14:42                           ` Geert Uytterhoeven
       [not found]                             ` <CAMuHMdUYNxgJjFF1X6KPiMRUoQ0eJibyeHsKoDM=JZ+gQF6qCA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2017-08-30 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kumar Gala
  Cc: Grant Likely, devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Rob Herring,
	Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland, Ian Campbell,
	Tomasz Figa, Benoit Cousson, Fabien Parent, Stephen Warren,
	Pantelis Antoniou, David Gibson, Jon Loeliger, Thomas Petazzoni,
	Olof Johansson

Hi Kumar,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> On Aug 30, 2017, at 5:41 AM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
>> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
>> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
>> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> g.
>
> Does ELCE registration count?

Yes, according to
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-kernel-summit/attend/register

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert-Td1EMuHUCqxL1ZNQvxDV9g@public.gmane.org

                                -- Linus Torvalds

@ 2017-08-30 14:55                               ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-08-30 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven
  Cc: Kumar Gala, devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Rob Herring,
	Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland, Ian Campbell,
	Tomasz Figa, Benoit Cousson, Fabien Parent, Stephen Warren,
	Pantelis Antoniou, David Gibson, Jon Loeliger, Thomas Petazzoni,
	Olof Johansson

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven
<geert-Td1EMuHUCqxL1ZNQvxDV9g@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi Kumar,
>
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala-QSEj5FYQhm4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> On Aug 30, 2017, at 5:41 AM, Grant Likely <grant.likely-s3s/WqlpOiPyB63q8FvJNQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
>>> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
>>> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
>>> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> g.
>>
>> Does ELCE registration count?
>
> Yes, according to
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-kernel-summit/attend/register

Yes. There is a single registration form for both OSSE and ELCE.

Cheers,
g.

* Re: [Ksummit-discuss] Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017
@ 2017-10-03 22:50                       ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-10-03 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree, devicetree-spec, ksummit-discuss
  Cc: Rob Herring, Jon Loeliger, Kumar Gala, Stephen Warren,
	Paweł Moll, Pantelis Antoniou, Fabien Parent, Ian Campbell,
	Olof Johansson, David Gibson

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
<grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
>> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
>> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
>> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
>> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
>> plans based on that.
>>
>> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
>> the new information.
>
> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
wiki page[1]

However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.

[1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

From: Grant Likely @ 2017-10-03 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	ksummit-discuss-cunTk1MwBs98uUxBSJOaYoYkZiVZrdSR2LY78lusg7I
  Cc: Rob Herring, Frank Rowand, Paweł Moll, Mark Rutland,

@ 2017-10-04 13:40                         ` Ben Dooks
From: Ben Dooks @ 2017-10-04 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Likely, devicetree, devicetree-spec, ksummit-discuss
  Cc: Rob Herring, Jon Loeliger, Kumar Gala, Stephen Warren,

On 03/10/17 23:50, Grant Likely wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
> <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:
>>> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
>>> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
>>> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
>>> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
>>> plans based on that.
>>>
>>> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
>>> the new information.
>>
>> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
>> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
>> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
>> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.
>
> Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
> the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
> morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
> afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
> week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
> wiki page[1]
>
> However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
> if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.
>
> [1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

I tried to register for the device-tree workshop, but couldn't seem
to get it to work.

--
Ben Dooks				http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer				Codethink - Providing Genius

From: Ben Dooks @ 2017-10-04 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Likely, devicetree-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
  Cc: Rob Herring, Jon Loeliger, Kumar Gala, Stephen Warren,

@ 2017-10-04 17:57                           ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2017-10-04 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Dooks, devicetree-spec, devicetree, ksummit-discuss
  Cc: Rob Herring, Jon Loeliger, Kumar Gala, Olof Johansson,
	Paweł Moll, Pantelis Antoniou, Fabien Parent, Ian Campbell,
	Stephen Warren, David Gibson

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 at 14:40, Ben Dooks <ben.dooks@codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> On 03/10/17 23:50, Grant Likely wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
> > <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:

> >> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
> >> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
> >> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
> >> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.
> >
> > Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
> > the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
> > morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
> > afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
> > week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
> > wiki page[1]
> >
> > However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
> > if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.
> >
> > [1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree
>
> I tried to register for the device-tree workshop, but couldn't seem
> to get it to work.

Was that on the OSSummit Europe registration page? What is the error you
are seeing? I can ask the LF staff to help if you can describe the problem
you are having.

g.

From: Grant Likely @ 2017-10-04 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Dooks, devicetree-spec, devicetree, ksummit-discuss