* WDS and adhoc support with ath10k
@ 2014-04-09 16:07 Aaron Ray
From: Aaron Ray @ 2014-04-09 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

I've been exploring WDS support in OpenWRT and ath10k. I'm running the
latest openwrt trunk as of this weekend and I'm NOT able to get WDS
working on my ath10k card.

No sta adapter is created also iw doesn't list any support for WDS.
I'd like to get this working if anyone has any ideas.

* WDS and adhoc support with ath10k
@ 2014-04-08 10:02 Bruno Antunes
From: Bruno Antunes @ 2014-04-08 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenWrt Development List; +Cc: ath10k

Hi,

I recently have been testing some 802.11ac hardware with the ath10k.

Could someone confirm if WDS and adhoc mode currently don't have support with this driver?

Thanks,
Bruno