* [cip-dev] powerpc build with Kernel v4.4
@ 2019-07-27 21:29 Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2019-07-27 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello all,

I'm trying to build the toshiba_defconfig [1] for the powerpc architecture using the CIP v4.4 Kernel but I'm hitting some problems. The log from the build can be seen on GitLab [2].

Has anyone tried building this configuration recently?

I'm using gcc compiler v8.1.0. I mention this because I've see a half-related discussion [3] when Googling. From this mail thread I wonder if there are some patches we need to backport?

[1] https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/blob/master/4.4/powerpc/toshiba_defconfig
[2] https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/jobs/260410825
[3] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/2/27/106

Kind regards, Chris