* cyclictest + cobalt
@ 2021-07-01 14:23 Rui Queiroz
From: Rui Queiroz @ 2021-07-01 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi,

I have no experience with Xenomai and I was wondering if someone could
clarify if cyclictest is included in Xenomai 3.1?
Here [1] says "cyclictest is part of the Xenomai test suite..." but I could
not confirm it.

If I simply install the rt-tests package and run cyclictest will it take
advantage of the cobalt "kernel" by default or do I need to preform some
extra steps (activate a posix skin etc)

Thank you

[1] http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/groovy/en/man1/cyclictest.1.html