* connman integration
@ 2020-06-03 17:01 KeithG
From: KeithG @ 2020-06-03 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

 I currently use iwd with NetworkManager on a couple laptops running Arch
Linux. I also am working on an RPI project with connman/iwd managing
network interfaces. Currently, if we use the connman interface to scan with
iwd, we never get a return:
"connmanctl scan wifi" just hangs and requires a ctrlC.
This was noted on the Arch connman page:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ConnMan#Error_/net/connman/technology/wifi:_Not_supported
On my rpi project, we are using nginx/php to set it all up and we use the
'iwd station wlan0 scan' then 'connmanctl services' to select SSIDs. I
asked on the connman list and Daniel says that connman is waiting for a 0.

Scanning is supported with iwd. connmanctl scan is probably waiting for iwd
to respond with the scanning=0 signal. If iwd doesn't send out this signal
then this will hang.

Don't know if it is a connman or an iwd 'issue', but wanted to bring it up
here to see.

Keith

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 1268 bytes --]

* Re: connman integration
@ 2020-06-04  4:34 ` Denis Kenzior
From: Denis Kenzior @ 2020-06-04  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd