* [cip-dev] about patch review process
@ 2019-03-14  4:35 Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
From: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu @ 2019-03-14  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi, all.

The kernel team is reviewing the stable tree patch that is the basis
of the CIP kernel.
The review results are managed on the wiki[0], but they have not been
updated often.
The kernel team discussed the issue in IRC and considered a simple process.

I created a template with a tool[1] to create these wiki pages and
v4.4.176[2] patch list.
The review process considers the following:

1. A new LTS will be released.
2. Create a list on wiki.
3. Mark the review and the name of the worker and mark (UR: under
review) under the commit.
4. When the review is over, update the mark.
5. Work report on IRC.

I would like to make the review active based on these. This list is
also maintained in the git repository[1].
These are classical andalso suggestions. If you have an opinion,
please let me know.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

[0]: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/linux-4.4.y