* Build History Folder
@ 2014-06-04 18:35 Bharath Chandra
From: Bharath Chandra @ 2014-06-04 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I want to capture build history while building an image and I have done the
following settings in conf/local.conf file.

     INHERIT += "buildhistory"
     BUILDHISTORY_COMMIT = "1"

as suggested in
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#maintaining-build-output-quality

But, the problem is buildhistory/images folder is being created but
*buildhistory/packages*

folder is *not being created*. Any kind of suggestions on this issue
would be helpful.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Chandra Elluru.