* New meeting time
@ 2019-03-25 11:22 Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2019-03-25 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

It's been just over a week since I sent out the doodle[1] for the new
meeting time and we've got responses in.  The top options we have allow
everyone to attend (at least acording to the survey!):

 10 - Monday  14:00
    - Tuesday 16:00
    - Friday  15:00 (I will have a conflict every other week)
  9 - Monday  15:00 (but no Guillaume)

with a bunch of other options with 8 votes.  I don't know what my
schedule is going to be like in a month or so but I'm guessing the other
slots should be fine for me.  Given that practically speaking it's
difficult for Kevin to attend the Monday 14:00 slot I propose that we go
with the Tuesday 16:00 slot since that's the latest one and therefore
most friendly to those on PST.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/3yb3mzgxt7nqwg87

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: New meeting time
@ 2019-03-25 11:27 ` Matt Hart
From: Matt Hart @ 2019-03-25 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, Mark Brown

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 11:23, Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's been just over a week since I sent out the doodle[1] for the new
> meeting time and we've got responses in.  The top options we have allow
> everyone to attend (at least acording to the survey!):
>
>  10 - Monday  14:00
>     - Tuesday 16:00
>     - Friday  15:00 (I will have a conflict every other week)
>   9 - Monday  15:00 (but no Guillaume)
>
> with a bunch of other options with 8 votes.  I don't know what my
> schedule is going to be like in a month or so but I'm guessing the other
> slots should be fine for me.  Given that practically speaking it's
> difficult for Kevin to attend the Monday 14:00 slot I propose that we go
> with the Tuesday 16:00 slot since that's the latest one and therefore
> most friendly to those on PST.  Thoughts?

Makes sense to me, as long as it definitely works for our PST folks

@ 2019-03-26  0:35   ` Dan Rue
From: Dan Rue @ 2019-03-26  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, matthew.hart; +Cc: Mark Brown

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 11:27:52AM +0000, Matt Hart wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 11:23, Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's been just over a week since I sent out the doodle[1] for the new
> > meeting time and we've got responses in.  The top options we have allow
> > everyone to attend (at least acording to the survey!):
> >
> >  10 - Monday  14:00
> >     - Tuesday 16:00
> >     - Friday  15:00 (I will have a conflict every other week)
> >   9 - Monday  15:00 (but no Guillaume)
> >
> > with a bunch of other options with 8 votes.  I don't know what my
> > schedule is going to be like in a month or so but I'm guessing the other
> > slots should be fine for me.  Given that practically speaking it's
> > difficult for Kevin to attend the Monday 14:00 slot I propose that we go
> > with the Tuesday 16:00 slot since that's the latest one and therefore
> > most friendly to those on PST.  Thoughts?
>
> Makes sense to me, as long as it definitely works for our PST folks

Is there any objection to making the meeting an open invite, and
advertising it on the wiki and the weekly minutes? I like how the LAVA
project is doing it @
https://lists.lavasoftware.org/pipermail/lava-devel/2019-March/000033.html

Dan

@ 2019-03-26 12:42     ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2019-03-26 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, dan.rue; +Cc: matthew.hart

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 08:35:27AM +0800, Dan Rue wrote:

> Is there any objection to making the meeting an open invite, and
> advertising it on the wiki and the weekly minutes? I like how the LAVA
> project is doing it @
> https://lists.lavasoftware.org/pipermail/lava-devel/2019-March/000033.html

The obvious issue is the meeting doc and working out what to do to
prevent vandalism/spam.  We might also have to look at moving off
hangouts if there's any interest, though we've got headroom still.
Alice did mention a free alternative a few weeks ago, though there's the
potential issues with installing clients on non-desktop systems there
(IIRC it does WebRTC on desktop).

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: New meeting time
@ 2019-03-29 17:20     ` Kevin Hilman
From: Kevin Hilman @ 2019-03-29 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci, dan.rue, kernelci, matthew.hart; +Cc: Mark Brown

"Dan Rue" <dan.rue@linaro.org> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 11:27:52AM +0000, Matt Hart wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 at 11:23, Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > It's been just over a week since I sent out the doodle[1] for the new
>> > meeting time and we've got responses in.  The top options we have allow
>> > everyone to attend (at least acording to the survey!):
>> >
>> >  10 - Monday  14:00
>> >     - Tuesday 16:00
>> >     - Friday  15:00 (I will have a conflict every other week)
>> >   9 - Monday  15:00 (but no Guillaume)
>> >
>> > with a bunch of other options with 8 votes.  I don't know what my
>> > schedule is going to be like in a month or so but I'm guessing the other
>> > slots should be fine for me.  Given that practically speaking it's
>> > difficult for Kevin to attend the Monday 14:00 slot I propose that we go
>> > with the Tuesday 16:00 slot since that's the latest one and therefore
>> > most friendly to those on PST.  Thoughts?
>>
>> Makes sense to me, as long as it definitely works for our PST folks
>
> Is there any objection to making the meeting an open invite, and
> advertising it on the wiki and the weekly minutes?

No objection from me, as long as it's clear that this is a call for
developers working on kernelCI, not a generic support call.

Kevin

* Re: New meeting time
@ 2019-04-01  3:42   ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2019-04-01  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)