* Any interest in building the Linux kernel from a MacOS host?
@ 2022-09-26  7:51 ` Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2022-09-26  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: torvalds, Masahiro Yamada, marcan
	Linux Kernel Mailing List, asahi, linux-arm-kernel

Not sure if this is potentially interesting to anyone but I was able
to get the kernel building from MacOS my M2 Air with a small amount of
effort (read: duct tape and bailing wire).  If this might seem helpful
to anyone's workflow, I wouldn't mind pursuing this (with some
cleanup, sending a more formal patch set).  Maybe this helps us
bootstrap or get Linux up and running sooner on these machines?

Take a look at the commit message linked below for the trials & tribulations:
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/commit/f06333e29addbc3d714adb340355f471c1dfe95a

Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers