* chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-12 23:10 Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2017-08-12 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,

in current OE environment 'file' says:

<...>image/usr/bin/chromium/chrome: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM,
EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter
/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, stripped

This file is 4.3G of size and this does not fir into most of my sdcards!

One note: I have an elder environment: meta-browser
c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e. There chrome binary is
detected as not stripped and properly stripped on do_package.

Any idea why it is detected as stripped?

Andreas

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-14  7:04 ` Jussi Kukkonen
From: Jussi Kukkonen @ 2017-08-14  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Müller; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 13 August 2017 at 02:10, Andreas Müller <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in current OE environment 'file' says:
>
> <...>image/usr/bin/chromium/chrome: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM,
> EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter
> /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, stripped
>
> This file is 4.3G of size and this does not fir into most of my sdcards!
>
> One note: I have an elder environment: meta-browser
> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e. There chrome binary is
> detected as not stripped and properly stripped on do_package.
>
> Any idea why it is detected as stripped?

I have a vague recollection that 'file' and other tools can get very
confused when given 32 bit executables that are larger than 4 GB. It may
make sense to build a non-debug version to begin with to get around this.

Jussi

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-14 10:22   ` Jussi Kukkonen
From: Jussi Kukkonen @ 2017-08-14 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Müller, Raphael Kubo Da Costa
  Cc: denis, Otavio Salvador, openembedded-devel, eric

On 14 August 2017 at 10:04, Jussi Kukkonen <jussi.kukkonen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 13 August 2017 at 02:10, Andreas Müller <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> in current OE environment 'file' says:
>>
>> <...>image/usr/bin/chromium/chrome: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM,
>> EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter
>> /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, stripped
>>
>> This file is 4.3G of size and this does not fir into most of my sdcards!
>>
>> One note: I have an elder environment: meta-browser
>> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e. There chrome binary is
>> detected as not stripped and properly stripped on do_package.
>>
>> Any idea why it is detected as stripped?
>>

> I have a vague recollection that 'file' and other tools can get very
> confused when given 32 bit executables that are larger than 4 GB. It may
> make sense to build a non-debug version to begin with to get around this.

I chatted with rakuco who's done nice work with up to date chromium in
meta-crosswalk, he's got some relevant commits related to this:

https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/5aae1539c3d62b295dba40f494397c0797140b0f

https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/c56aa2bf047d3a01e14f4f9bfe5f88664b333f36

On a related note, this good work is currently a bit hidden in
meta-crosswalk -- is there a chance we could get this combined with
meta-browser (or whatever place makes sense)? I know next to nothing about
chromium packaging so CCing Raphael and the meta-browser maintainers for
comments.

Jussi​

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-14 14:10     ` Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2017-08-14 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jussi Kukkonen
  Cc: denis, Otavio Salvador, Eric Bénard, openembedded-devel

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Jussi Kukkonen
<jussi.kukkonen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 14 August 2017 at 10:04, Jussi Kukkonen <jussi.kukkonen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 13 August 2017 at 02:10, Andreas Müller <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> in current OE environment 'file' says:
>>>
>>> <...>image/usr/bin/chromium/chrome: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM,
>>> EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter
>>> /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, stripped
>>>
>>> This file is 4.3G of size and this does not fir into most of my sdcards!
>>>
>>> One note: I have an elder environment: meta-browser
>>> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e. There chrome binary is
>>> detected as not stripped and properly stripped on do_package.
>>>
>>> Any idea why it is detected as stripped?
>>

>> I have a vague recollection that 'file' and other tools can get very
>> confused when given 32 bit executables that are larger than 4 GB. It may
>> make sense to build a non-debug version to begin with to get around this.
>

> I chatted with rakuco who's done nice work with up to date chromium in
> meta-crosswalk, he's got some relevant commits related to this:
>
> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/5aae1539c3d62b295dba40f494397c0797140b0f
> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/c56aa2bf047d3a01e14f4f9bfe5f88664b333f36
>
> On a related note, this good work is currently a bit hidden in
> meta-crosswalk -- is there a chance we could get this combined with
> meta-browser (or whatever place makes sense)? I know next to nothing about
> chromium packaging so CCing Raphael and the meta-browser maintainers for
> comments.

That is interesting. If your suspicion is correct, we are very close
to the edge of file working properly or not. With meta-browser
c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e (16 commits behind master) I
get a proper detected and then split chromium. With meta-browser
master head file incorrectly reports that chrome is split already. I
did not check the exact size numbers but my file browser reports 4.3G
for both cases.

Just to gather further information I think about bisecting meta-browser.

Thanks

@ 2017-08-14 19:38       ` Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2017-08-14 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jussi Kukkonen; +Cc: Otavio Salvador, openembedded-devel

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Jussi Kukkonen
> <jussi.kukkonen@intel.com> wrote:
>>

>> I chatted with rakuco who's done nice work with up to date chromium in
>> meta-crosswalk, he's got some relevant commits related to this:
>>
>> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/5aae1539c3d62b295dba40f494397c0797140b0f
>> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/c56aa2bf047d3a01e14f4f9bfe5f88664b333f36
>>
>> On a related note, this good work is currently a bit hidden in
>> meta-crosswalk -- is there a chance we could get this combined with
>> meta-browser (or whatever place makes sense)? I know next to nothing about
>> chromium packaging so CCing Raphael and the meta-browser maintainers for
>> comments.
>>
> That is interesting. If your suspicion is correct, we are very close
> to the edge of file working properly or not. With meta-browser
> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e (16 commits behind master) I
> get a proper detected and then split chromium. With meta-browser
> master head file incorrectly reports that chrome is split already. I
> did not check the exact size numbers but my file browser reports 4.3G
> for both cases.
>
> Just to gather further information I think about bisecting meta-browser.

After first bisect build I checked size:: 4299018288 bytes / 2^32 is
4294967296 - so no need for further bisecting. Thanks Jussi for the
hint.

For now I'll choose old version - have not much time to take care.

@ 2017-08-14 19:43         ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2017-08-14 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Müller, Raphael Kubo da Costa
  Cc: openembedded-devel, Otavio Salvador

Hello everyone,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Andreas Müller
> <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Jussi Kukkonen
>> <jussi.kukkonen@intel.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> I chatted with rakuco who's done nice work with up to date chromium in
>>> meta-crosswalk, he's got some relevant commits related to this:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/5aae1539c3d62b295dba40f494397c0797140b0f
>>> https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/c56aa2bf047d3a01e14f4f9bfe5f88664b333f36
>>>
>>> On a related note, this good work is currently a bit hidden in
>>> meta-crosswalk -- is there a chance we could get this combined with
>>> meta-browser (or whatever place makes sense)? I know next to nothing about
>>> chromium packaging so CCing Raphael and the meta-browser maintainers for
>>> comments.
>>>
>> That is interesting. If your suspicion is correct, we are very close
>> to the edge of file working properly or not. With meta-browser
>> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e (16 commits behind master) I
>> get a proper detected and then split chromium. With meta-browser
>> master head file incorrectly reports that chrome is split already. I
>> did not check the exact size numbers but my file browser reports 4.3G
>> for both cases.
>>
>> Just to gather further information I think about bisecting meta-browser.
>>
> After first bisect build I checked size:: 4299018288 bytes / 2^32 is
> 4294967296 - so no need for further bisecting. Thanks Jussi for the
> hint.
>
> For now I'll choose old version - have not much time to take care.

Indeed it does sound like the proper workaround for now. That said,
I'd love to receive more help from meta-crosswalk people and avoid
duplication of work in packaging Chromium so I am adding Raphael on Cc
here so he can comment about how we can try to work together on this.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-14 21:51           ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-08-14 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: Otavio Salvador, openembedded-devel

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Andreas Müller
> <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Andreas Müller
>> <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> That is interesting. If your suspicion is correct, we are very close
>>> to the edge of file working properly or not. With meta-browser
>>> c79cf6c7811afd2cd167e8967e3c29b1e797371e (16 commits behind master) I
>>> get a proper detected and then split chromium. With meta-browser
>>> master head file incorrectly reports that chrome is split already. I
>>> did not check the exact size numbers but my file browser reports 4.3G
>>> for both cases.
>>>
>>> Just to gather further information I think about bisecting meta-browser.
>>>
>> After first bisect build I checked size:: 4299018288 bytes / 2^32 is
>> 4294967296 - so no need for further bisecting. Thanks Jussi for the
>> hint.
>>
>> For now I'll choose old version - have not much time to take care.
>
> Indeed it does sound like the proper workaround for now. That said,
> I'd love to receive more help from meta-crosswalk people and avoid
> duplication of work in packaging Chromium so I am adding Raphael on Cc
> here so he can comment about how we can try to work together on this.

Please add below to CHROMIUM_EXTRA_ARGS

symbol_level=1

Thats enough to create legible stack traces.

and if size is still large then add

remove_webcore_debug_symbols=true

blink is the biggest contributor to debug info. I think this should suffise.
and there is no need to do it for 32bit and not for 64bit just make it same
for all arches.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 13:05           ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
                               ` (2 more replies)
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-08-15 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Otavio Salvador <otavio.salvador@ossystems.com.br> writes:

> Indeed it does sound like the proper workaround for now. That said,
> I'd love to receive more help from meta-crosswalk people and avoid
> duplication of work in packaging Chromium so I am adding Raphael on Cc
> here so he can comment about how we can try to work together on this.

The main reason why we haven't worked together yet is procrastination
from my side :-)

My recipe's working fine and is up-to-date with Chromium's stable
releases, but I'd love to find a more permanent home for it and stop
duplicating the efforts, especially as I spend most of my time working
on Chromium itself, not its Yocto recipe or even Yocto in general.

The main reason why I opted to start my recipe from scratch at the time
was simplicity: the meta-browser repository used the same recipe for
Chromium, CEF and Chromium with Ozone-Wayland, offered many different
options and shipped quite a few patches that made updates quite
difficult. My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
together.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 14:18             ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2017-08-15 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa, Carlos Rafael Giani, Khem Raj, Trevor Woerner
  Cc: openembedded-devel

Hello Raphael,

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:

>> Indeed it does sound like the proper workaround for now. That said,
>> I'd love to receive more help from meta-crosswalk people and avoid
>> duplication of work in packaging Chromium so I am adding Raphael on Cc
>> here so he can comment about how we can try to work together on this.
>
> The main reason why we haven't worked together yet is procrastination
> from my side :-)
>
> My recipe's working fine and is up-to-date with Chromium's stable
> releases, but I'd love to find a more permanent home for it and stop
> duplicating the efforts, especially as I spend most of my time working
> on Chromium itself, not its Yocto recipe or even Yocto in general.
>
> The main reason why I opted to start my recipe from scratch at the time
> was simplicity: the meta-browser repository used the same recipe for
> Chromium, CEF and Chromium with Ozone-Wayland, offered many different
> options and shipped quite a few patches that made updates quite
> difficult. My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
> together.

The newer releases do not require the Ozone patches, AFAIK, and in the
worse case, we can keep a version for CEF use if they don't match.

I think Carlos, Khem and Trevor would also be happy to help to test
and reviewing those patches. So please take a look and see if we can
avoid this duplication as it'd benefit a broader set of users.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 14:43             ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-08-15 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:
> The main reason why I opted to start my recipe from scratch at the time
> was simplicity: the meta-browser repository used the same recipe for
> Chromium, CEF and Chromium with Ozone-Wayland, offered many different
> options and shipped quite a few patches that made updates quite
> difficult.

I agree 100% (or more). This is why, earlier this year, I removed CEF
(which wasn't working, hadn't been working in over a year, and
(apparently) nobody was using). This is also why I also split out
"pure" chromium and chromium-wayland recipes. Trying to do everything
in one recipe was getting too onerous.

In my own (failed and therefore put on the back-burner) efforts to
update the chromium (x11) recipe to 59 and 60 I too created a recipe
from scratch without all the baggage of debug vs non-debug, no
packageconfigs, multiple architectures, component build, and without
pulling in any *.inc files. Just a small, self-contained recipe.

> My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
> together.

I think it was a mistake for meta-browser to have recently added a
huge number of patches supporting musl. One commit alone added almost
700 lines of diff for musl support (not to mention the subsequent
fixup patches)! Musl support should be kept and maintained in
meta-musl, isn't that the purpose of meta-musl? If users want musl
support they're going to need to add meta-musl anyway, so it's no
change from a user's point of view. But 700 lines of patches provides
a heavy burden for anyone trying to maintain or update meta-browser's
chromium, especially if they don't use or care about musl support.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 14:47               ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2017-08-15 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner, Khem Raj; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
>> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
>> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
>> together.
>
> I think it was a mistake for meta-browser to have recently added a
> huge number of patches supporting musl. One commit alone added almost
> 700 lines of diff for musl support (not to mention the subsequent
> fixup patches)! Musl support should be kept and maintained in
> meta-musl, isn't that the purpose of meta-musl? If users want musl
> support they're going to need to add meta-musl anyway, so it's no
> change from a user's point of view. But 700 lines of patches provides
> a heavy burden for anyone trying to maintain or update meta-browser's
> chromium, especially if they don't use or care about musl support.

I tend to agree and I also believe that upgrading much of this patch
will die. Khem would you be open to reworking the support after we
upgrade? So it'd remove the patch refresh from Raphael and Trevor's
shoulders ;-)

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 16:10               ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-08-15 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner, Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 8/15/17 7:43 AM, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
> <raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:
>> The main reason why I opted to start my recipe from scratch at the time
>> was simplicity: the meta-browser repository used the same recipe for
>> Chromium, CEF and Chromium with Ozone-Wayland, offered many different
>> options and shipped quite a few patches that made updates quite
>> difficult.
>
> I agree 100% (or more). This is why, earlier this year, I removed CEF
> (which wasn't working, hadn't been working in over a year, and
> (apparently) nobody was using). This is also why I also split out
> "pure" chromium and chromium-wayland recipes. Trying to do everything
> in one recipe was getting too onerous.
>
> In my own (failed and therefore put on the back-burner) efforts to
> update the chromium (x11) recipe to 59 and 60 I too created a recipe
> from scratch without all the baggage of debug vs non-debug, no
> packageconfigs, multiple architectures, component build, and without
> pulling in any *.inc files. Just a small, self-contained recipe.
>
>> My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
>> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
>> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
>> together.
>
> I think it was a mistake for meta-browser to have recently added a
> huge number of patches supporting musl. One commit alone added almost
> 700 lines of diff for musl support (not to mention the subsequent
> fixup patches)! Musl support should be kept and maintained in
> meta-musl, isn't that the purpose of meta-musl? If users want musl
> support they're going to need to add meta-musl anyway, so it's no
> change from a user's point of view. But 700 lines of patches provides
> a heavy burden for anyone trying to maintain or update meta-browser's
> chromium, especially if they don't use or care about musl support.

musl is supported in oe-core, meta-musl is practically dead since then
and you do not need meta-musl for musl anymore, I guess a README update
for meta-musl will be a good thing to reflect that. We have fixed
packages in libc agnostic ways where possible. Most of time musl patches
have landed upstream into respective packages and process is still on
chromium will be no different moreover there are many distros beyond OE
ones which use musl as default C library, many of these patches are
shared with them. When we support a common package, and it enables
certain OE-core feature then it belongs to that package itself.

I understand your reluctance since you might not be using musl, however
commonly maintained patchset is far less burden with little extra effort
thats the mantra we follow, otherwise oe-core would never work on so
many arches and libcs.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 16:14                 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-08-15 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Otavio Salvador, Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 8/15/17 7:47 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
>>> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
>>> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
>>> together.
>>
>> I think it was a mistake for meta-browser to have recently added a
>> huge number of patches supporting musl. One commit alone added almost
>> 700 lines of diff for musl support (not to mention the subsequent
>> fixup patches)! Musl support should be kept and maintained in
>> meta-musl, isn't that the purpose of meta-musl? If users want musl
>> support they're going to need to add meta-musl anyway, so it's no
>> change from a user's point of view. But 700 lines of patches provides
>> a heavy burden for anyone trying to maintain or update meta-browser's
>> chromium, especially if they don't use or care about musl support.
>
> I tend to agree and I also believe that upgrading much of this patch
> will die. Khem would you be open to reworking the support after we
> upgrade? So it'd remove the patch refresh from Raphael and Trevor's
> shoulders ;-)

I dont think, we should take this approach, rather a collaborative
approach, if musl patches are non portable thats another story, we need
to address that, but forward porting the patches should be part of
upgrade. You could stage the patches and we can then look for helping
to fix them if needed.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 16:19             ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-08-15 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa, Otavio Salvador; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 8/15/17 6:05 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:

>> Indeed it does sound like the proper workaround for now. That said,
>> I'd love to receive more help from meta-crosswalk people and avoid
>> duplication of work in packaging Chromium so I am adding Raphael on Cc
>> here so he can comment about how we can try to work together on this.
>
> The main reason why we haven't worked together yet is procrastination
> from my side :-)
>
> My recipe's working fine and is up-to-date with Chromium's stable
> releases, but I'd love to find a more permanent home for it and stop
> duplicating the efforts, especially as I spend most of my time working
> on Chromium itself, not its Yocto recipe or even Yocto in general.
>
> The main reason why I opted to start my recipe from scratch at the time
> was simplicity: the meta-browser repository used the same recipe for
> Chromium, CEF and Chromium with Ozone-Wayland, offered many different
> options and shipped quite a few patches that made updates quite
> difficult. My recipe is a lot less customizable, but OTOH that makes it
> quite easy to move to new Chromium milestones. If we're able to find a
> balance there, I definitely think we'd be able to get a lot more done
> together.

what are main architectures targetted with crosswalk ? I think scope is
important, since meta-browser supports, almost all oe-core supported
architectures. including x86/arm/mips/ppc, any cross build patches are
required in anycase, but architecture patches will be additional if you
were only considering a subset of architectures.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 16:23               ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-08-15 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: Otavio Salvador, openembedded-devel

Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> writes:

> what are main architectures targetted with crosswalk ? I think scope is
> important, since meta-browser supports, almost all oe-core supported
> architectures. including x86/arm/mips/ppc, any cross build patches are
> required in anycase, but architecture patches will be additional if you
> were only considering a subset of architectures.

There's nothing Crosswalk-related in my Chromium recipe; it's in
meta-crosswalk simply due to a historical accident and the fact that I
haven't found a proper home for it so far.

With that said, I've tested my builds with x86, x86-64, ARMv7 (IIRC
Chromium doesn't support earlier ARM processors) and aarch64.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-15 21:53                 ` Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2017-08-15 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel, Otavio Salvador

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:
> Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> what are main architectures targetted with crosswalk ? I think scope is
>> important, since meta-browser supports, almost all oe-core supported
>> architectures. including x86/arm/mips/ppc, any cross build patches are
>> required in anycase, but architecture patches will be additional if you
>> were only considering a subset of architectures.
>
> There's nothing Crosswalk-related in my Chromium recipe; it's in
> meta-crosswalk simply due to a historical accident and the fact that I
> haven't found a proper home for it so far.
>
> With that said, I've tested my builds with x86, x86-64, ARMv7 (IIRC
> Chromium doesn't support earlier ARM processors) and aarch64.
I think the update stopper for chromium on meta browser is the new
build system (don't remember the name). To take this step and have a
more recent version of chromium in meta-browser would be really great!

@ 2017-08-16 16:06                   ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-08-16 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Tue 2017-08-15 @ 11:53:42 PM, Andreas Müller wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
> <raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:
> > Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> what are main architectures targetted with crosswalk ? I think scope is
> >> important, since meta-browser supports, almost all oe-core supported
> >> architectures. including x86/arm/mips/ppc, any cross build patches are
> >> required in anycase, but architecture patches will be additional if you
> >> were only considering a subset of architectures.

I was wondering the same thing myself :-) This recipe lists "armv7a" in
COMPATIBLE_MACHINE but the (32-bit version of) raspberrypi3, for
example, is armv7ve. Therefore I get:

	ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'chromium'
	chromium was skipped: incompatible with machine raspberrypi3 (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

> > There's nothing Crosswalk-related in my Chromium recipe; it's in
> > meta-crosswalk simply due to a historical accident and the fact that I
> > haven't found a proper home for it so far.

Okay, good to know.

> > With that said, I've tested my builds with x86, x86-64, ARMv7 (IIRC
> > Chromium doesn't support earlier ARM processors) and aarch64.

Can you provide a list of "MACHINE = ..." that were used?

> I think the update stopper for chromium on meta browser is the new
> build system (don't remember the name).

Maybe you're referring to "gn"? If so, it's not a show-stopper. The source
tarballs for chromium now include working sources for gn that can be built
prior to the configure step.

gn is a "makefile generator" much like the autotools. It's not the build
system itself. However, instead of generating makefiles for make (as the
autotools does), gn generates ninja files for ninja (which is the build
system, and remains unchanged from earlier versions of chromium).

> To take this step and have a
> more recent version of chromium in meta-browser would be really great!

The problem I was having was in trying to force the build system to use the
toolchain I wanted it to use. The Igalia people solved this problem by
tricking the build system to think it was building for CrOS, and then
redefining the toolchain for CrOS to use the toolchain generated by OE. This
worked for x86_64 (minnowboard) but would fail for the raspberrypi3 with
"illegal instruction". So somewhere in the build, the specified toolchain was
being ignored and the host's toolchain was being used instead.

I'd be happy to work on trying to integrate Raphael's excellent work into
meta-browser. However, it depends on nodejs, and nodejs is currently failing
to build (Martin's "State of Bitbake World" just exploded in the last
iteration). I'm looking into that now, somewhat. node hasn't been happy since
the switch to gcc7.

There are (now) a number of distros that make a distribution for the
raspberrypi, many of which include chromium. It would be great if it were
easy/possible to find the scripts/steps/setup they're using for comparative
reasons:
	- raspbian
	- suse
	- fedora
	- arch
	- (others?)

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-08-16 16:12                     ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2017-08-16 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

I think nodejs fails because of openssl-1.1 like most of the failures from
last report.
http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/150582/

it was building fine with gcc7 before openssl upgrade.

Regards,

@ 2017-08-16 16:17                       ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-08-16 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think nodejs fails because of openssl-1.1 like most of the failures from
> last report.
> http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/150582/
>
> it was building fine with gcc7 before openssl upgrade.

yes there are many failures in meta-openembedded layers due to
openssl11, I  guess we should just add
DEPENDS = "openssl10"  to these recipes until they are fixed to work
with openssl1.1

@ 2017-08-16 16:18                       ` Andreas Müller
From: Andreas Müller @ 2017-08-16 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think nodejs fails because of openssl-1.1 like most of the failures from
> last report.
> http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/150582/
>
> it was building fine with gcc7 before openssl upgrade.
>
> Regards,

^^Maybe I am wrong but isn't this the wrong thread?

@ 2017-08-16 17:00                         ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-08-16 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Müller; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think nodejs fails because of openssl-1.1 like most of the failures from
>> last report.
>> http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Details/150582/
>>
>> it was building fine with gcc7 before openssl upgrade.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> ^^Maybe I am wrong but isn't this the wrong thread?

I won't submit anything to meta-browser until I can build and get it
running on a target (or multiple targets). Currently I can't build
because of this error, therefore I don't think it's offtopic. Khem's
provided a potential work-around.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-13  4:31                           ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-09-13  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa, openembedded-devel

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
> I won't submit anything to meta-browser until I can build and get it
> running on a target (or multiple targets).

I've been playing with this off-and-on for the past while. It looks
really nice! Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to compile. Is there
some secret I'm missing? I'm past all the openssl and gcc6/7 nonsense.
All pre-requisites build fine, the build failure is (and has been for
a while) with chromium itself.

I've been trying to build it off master, but chromium always fails in
breakpad. I won't bore you with the full build log (unless you really
want to see it). My build setup is:

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.35.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "opensuse-42.2"
TARGET_SYS        = "x86_64-oe-linux"
MACHINE           = "qemux86-64"
DISTRO            = "nodistro"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "nodistro.0"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m64 core2"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta              = "master:2ebbeb61114e4b847e9164c621ac87b5cf03a299"
meta-oe           = "master:8b991640f19f1d19b17db141c31bc56e26695a23"
meta-crosswalk    = "chromium60:433371f15be4a16e1faab9e155d56edb572737d6"

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-15 12:05                             ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-09-15 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I won't submit anything to meta-browser until I can build and get it
>> running on a target (or multiple targets).
>
> I've been playing with this off-and-on for the past while. It looks
> really nice! Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to compile. Is there
> some secret I'm missing? I'm past all the openssl and gcc6/7 nonsense.
> All pre-requisites build fine, the build failure is (and has been for
> a while) with chromium itself.
>
> I've been trying to build it off master, but chromium always fails in
> breakpad. I won't bore you with the full build log (unless you really
> want to see it). My build setup is:
>
> Build Configuration:
> BB_VERSION        = "1.35.0"
> BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
> NATIVELSBSTRING   = "opensuse-42.2"
> TARGET_SYS        = "x86_64-oe-linux"
> MACHINE           = "qemux86-64"
> DISTRO            = "nodistro"
> DISTRO_VERSION    = "nodistro.0"
> TUNE_FEATURES     = "m64 core2"
> TARGET_FPU        = ""
> meta              = "master:2ebbeb61114e4b847e9164c621ac87b5cf03a299"
> meta-oe           = "master:8b991640f19f1d19b17db141c31bc56e26695a23"
> meta-crosswalk    = "chromium60:433371f15be4a16e1faab9e155d56edb572737d6"

Works For Me (TM), though I've only tested it with Yocto's pyro branch
so far. Also, do note that Chromium 61 is available in the chromium61
branch. Can you share the actual error you're getting in breakpad so I
could take a look?

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-19 14:33                     ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-09-19 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Hey Trevor,

Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue 2017-08-15 @ 11:53:42 PM, Andreas Müller wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
>> <raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:

> I was wondering the same thing myself :-) This recipe lists "armv7a" in
> COMPATIBLE_MACHINE but the (32-bit version of) raspberrypi3, for
> example, is armv7ve. Therefore I get:
>
> 	ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'chromium'
> 	chromium was skipped: incompatible with machine raspberrypi3 (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

I've just pushed a change to my chromium61 branch that adds support for
armv7ve. I've also completed a full Chromium build there with
MACHINE="raspberrypi3" (I didn't run it though).

I also pushed some other GN-related fixes for ARM platforms to ensure we
don't end up passing incompatible -mcpu and -march values to the
compiler.

>> > With that said, I've tested my builds with x86, x86-64, ARMv7 (IIRC
>> > Chromium doesn't support earlier ARM processors) and aarch64.
>
> Can you provide a list of "MACHINE = ..." that were used?

If I still recall everything correctly, I've tested different versions
with the following MACHINEs (with either Yocto Pyro or previous releases):

* intel-corei7-64
* qemuarm (I had to change the tune file to avoid using ARMv5).
* qemuarm64
* qemux86
* qemux86-64
* raspberrypi3

> The problem I was having was in trying to force the build system to use the
> toolchain I wanted it to use. The Igalia people solved this problem by
> tricking the build system to think it was building for CrOS, and then
> redefining the toolchain for CrOS to use the toolchain generated by OE. This
> worked for x86_64 (minnowboard) but would fail for the raspberrypi3 with
> "illegal instruction". So somewhere in the build, the specified toolchain was
> being ignored and the host's toolchain was being used instead.

I think I solved this early on in my recipe. In general, in the GN world
Chromium works with 3 different toolchains: a host one (equivalent to
OE's build host, for tools that are supposed to run on the system
building Chromium), a target one (for the target platform) and one for
producing V8 snapshot files (what snapshot files are is not relevant
here). The V8 snapshot toolchain runs on the host system, but must have
the same "bit-width" as the target system (so a x86-64 host targeting
ARMv6 must produce and run an i586 binary during the build).

In my recipe, I've worked around the need for the V8 snapshot toolchain
by pointing it to the target toolchain and then running the required
binaries with qemu-wrapper. The host and target toolchains are specified
as GN files, and they also set the right compiler/linker options etc.
Part of the process will be simplified once M62 reaches the stable
channel, as one of the Chromium developers (who also happens to be a
Gentoo packager) landed a change that simplifies setting up custom
toolchains.

> I'd be happy to work on trying to integrate Raphael's excellent work into
> meta-browser. However, it depends on nodejs, and nodejs is currently failing
> to build (Martin's "State of Bitbake World" just exploded in the last
> iteration). I'm looking into that now, somewhat. node hasn't been happy since
> the switch to gcc7.

I've got some time to work on this again. I've taken a look at the
meta-browser recipes and checked how they differ from mine; help merging
the recipes will certainly be appreciated :-)

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-20 17:43                       ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-09-20 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

When I compile chromium61 with pyro, I get a strange error. Every time the
python wrapper (gcc_link_wrapper.py) is called for a native compile (g++), I
get:

	[13241/30107] python "../../build/toolchain/gcc_link_wrapper.py" --output="yocto_native/flatc" -- g++  -Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=sha1 -fPIC -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--no-as-needed -lpthread -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=gold -B -m64 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-rpath-link=yocto_native -Wl,--disable-new-dtags -L/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib -L/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/lib -Wl,-rpath,/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/z/2.3-build-pyro/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/lib -Wl,-O1 -o "yocto_native/flatc" -Wl,--start-group @"yocto_native/flatc.rsp"  -Wl,--end-group   -ldl -lpthread -lrt
	FAILED: yocto_native/flatc
[...]
	collect2: fatal error: cannot find 'ld'
	compilation terminated.

This happens with both qemux86-64 and raspberrypi3. Unfortunately those log
files are 18M and 19M each, so I won't be attaching them. Why can't my build
find 'ld'? That seems quite strange. Probably some kind of ld vs gold issue?
I'm not using gold anywhere and have not enabled it, are you using gold?

Compiling chromium61 with master gives a long error in breakpad. That log file
is 73K so I've attached it (log.do_compile__qemux86-64__chromium61_master_breakpad).
It appears to be a problem with the code itself. Here is the start:

	[84/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/breakpad/client/ucontext_reader.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../../breakpad -I../../breakpad/src -I../../breakpad/src/client -I../../breakpad/src/third_party/linux/include -I../.. -Igen -I../../breakpad/src -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++11 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-narrowing  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc -o obj/breakpad/client/ucontext_reader.o
	FAILED: obj/breakpad/client/ucontext_reader.o
[...]
	../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc: In static member function 'static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)':
	../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:92:12: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'

[-- Attachment #2: log.do_compile__qemux86-64__chromium61_master_breakpad --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 74666 bytes --]

DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
[1/29715] touch obj/build/config/exe_and_shlib_deps.stamp
[2/29715] touch obj/build/config/linux/gtk3/gtk3.stamp
[3/29715] touch obj/build/config/linux/gtk3/gtkprint3.stamp
[4/29715] touch obj/build/util/webkit_version.inputdeps.stamp
[5/29715] touch obj/build/config/freetype/freetype.stamp
[6/29715] touch obj/build/win/default_exe_manifest.stamp
[7/29715] ln -f ../../third_party/xdg-utils/scripts/xdg-settings xdg-settings 2>/dev/null || (rm -rf xdg-settings && cp -af ../../third_party/xdg-utils/scripts/xdg-settings xdg-settings)
[8/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/ini_parser.inputdeps.stamp
[9/29715] ln -f ../../third_party/xdg-utils/scripts/xdg-mime xdg-mime 2>/dev/null || (rm -rf xdg-mime && cp -af ../../third_party/xdg-utils/scripts/xdg-mime xdg-mime)
[10/29715] touch obj/chrome/manpage.inputdeps.stamp
[11/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/search/local_ntp_code_generate.inputdeps.stamp
[12/29715] ln -f ../../chrome/tools/build/linux/chrome-wrapper chrome-wrapper 2>/dev/null || (rm -rf chrome-wrapper && cp -af ../../chrome/tools/build/linux/chrome-wrapper chrome-wrapper)
[13/29715] ln -f ../../chrome/app/theme/chromium/product_logo_48.png product_logo_48.png 2>/dev/null || (rm -rf product_logo_48.png && cp -af ../../chrome/app/theme/chromium/product_logo_48.png product_logo_48.png)
[14/29715] touch obj/chrome/xdg_mime.stamp
[15/29715] python ../../tools/generate_library_loader/generate_library_loader.py --name LibGioLoader --output-h gen/library_loaders/libgio.h --output-cc gen/library_loaders/libgio_loader.cc --header \<gio/gio.h\> --link-directly=0 glib_check_version g_type_init g_settings_new g_settings_get_child g_settings_get_string g_settings_get_boolean g_settings_get_int g_settings_get_strv g_settings_list_schemas
[16/29715] python ../../tools/generate_library_loader/generate_library_loader.py --name LibUdev0Loader --output-h gen/library_loaders/libudev0.h --output-cc gen/library_loaders/libudev0_loader.cc --header \"third_party/libudev/libudev0.h\" --link-directly=0 udev_device_get_action udev_device_get_devnode udev_device_get_parent udev_device_get_parent_with_subsystem_devtype udev_device_get_property_value udev_device_get_subsystem udev_device_get_sysattr_value udev_device_get_sysname udev_device_get_syspath udev_device_new_from_devnum udev_device_new_from_subsystem_sysname udev_device_new_from_syspath udev_device_unref udev_enumerate_add_match_subsystem udev_enumerate_get_list_entry udev_enumerate_new udev_enumerate_scan_devices udev_enumerate_unref udev_list_entry_get_next udev_list_entry_get_name udev_monitor_enable_receiving udev_monitor_filter_add_match_subsystem_devtype udev_monitor_get_fd udev_monitor_new_from_netlink udev_monitor_receive_device udev_monitor_unref udev_new udev_set_log_fn udev_set_log_priority udev_unref
[17/29715] python ../../tools/generate_library_loader/generate_library_loader.py --name LibUdev1Loader --output-h gen/library_loaders/libudev1.h --output-cc gen/library_loaders/libudev1_loader.cc --header \"third_party/libudev/libudev1.h\" --link-directly=0 udev_device_get_action udev_device_get_devnode udev_device_get_parent udev_device_get_parent_with_subsystem_devtype udev_device_get_property_value udev_device_get_subsystem udev_device_get_sysattr_value udev_device_get_sysname udev_device_get_syspath udev_device_new_from_devnum udev_device_new_from_subsystem_sysname udev_device_new_from_syspath udev_device_unref udev_enumerate_add_match_subsystem udev_enumerate_get_list_entry udev_enumerate_new udev_enumerate_scan_devices udev_enumerate_unref udev_list_entry_get_next udev_list_entry_get_name udev_monitor_enable_receiving udev_monitor_filter_add_match_subsystem_devtype udev_monitor_get_fd udev_monitor_new_from_netlink udev_monitor_receive_device udev_monitor_unref udev_new udev_set_log_fn udev_set_log_priority udev_unref
[18/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libudev/udev1_loader_loader.stamp
[19/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libgio/libgio_loader.stamp
[20/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libudev/udev0_loader_loader.stamp
[21/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_utility_manifest_overlay.inputdeps.stamp
[22/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_gpu_manifest_overlay.inputdeps.stamp
[23/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_plugin_manifest_overlay.inputdeps.stamp
[24/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_renderer_manifest_overlay.inputdeps.stamp
[25/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_dll_resources.stamp
[26/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_manifest.inputdeps.stamp
[27/29715] python ../../chrome/tools/build/linux/sed.py ../../chrome/app/resources/manpage.1.in chrome.1 -e\ s/@@NAME@@/Chromium/ -e\ s/@@FILENAME@@/chromium-browser/ -e\ s/@@CONFDIR@@/chromium/
[28/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_manifest__is_service_manifest.stamp
[29/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/shutdown_signal_handlers.inputdeps.stamp
[30/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/command_ids.stamp
[31/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/vector_icons/chrome_vector_icons.inputdeps.stamp
[32/29715] touch obj/chrome/manpage.stamp
[33/29715] touch obj/components/crash/core/common/crash_keys.inputdeps.stamp
[34/29715] touch obj/components/safe_browsing_db/v4_rice.inputdeps.stamp
[35/29715] touch obj/components/handoff/handoff.stamp
[36/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/profiling_host/profiling_host.stamp
[37/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/version_header_action.inputdeps.stamp
[38/29715] python ../../build/util/version.py --official -f ../../build/util/LASTCHANGE -f ../../chrome/VERSION -f ../../chrome/app/theme/chromium/BRANDING -o gen/chrome/common/chrome_version.h ../../chrome/common/chrome_version.h.in
[39/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/chrome_internal_resources_gen.stamp
[40/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/version_header_action.stamp
[41/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/theme_properties.stamp
[42/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/resources/md_downloads/vulcanize.inputdeps.stamp
[43/29715] python ../../build/util/version.py -e LASTCHANGE=LASTCHANGE\[:LASTCHANGE.find\(\'-\'\)\] -f ../../build/util/LASTCHANGE ../../build/util/webkit_version.h.in gen/build/util/webkit_version.h
[44/29715] touch obj/build/util/webkit_version.stamp
[45/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/resources/md_history/vulcanize_app.inputdeps.stamp
[46/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/resources/md_history/vulcanize_lazy_load.inputdeps.stamp
[47/29715] python ../../services/service_manager/public/tools/manifest/manifest_collator.py --parent=../../chrome/browser/chrome_content_gpu_manifest_overlay.json --output=gen/chrome/app/chrome_content_gpu_manifest_overlay.json
[48/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_gpu_manifest_overlay.stamp
[49/29715] python ../../services/service_manager/public/tools/manifest/manifest_collator.py --parent=../../chrome/app/chrome_manifest.json --output=gen/chrome/app/chrome_manifest.json
[50/29715] python ../../services/service_manager/public/tools/manifest/manifest_collator.py --parent=../../chrome/browser/chrome_content_renderer_manifest_overlay.json --output=gen/chrome/app/chrome_content_renderer_manifest_overlay.json
[51/29715] python ../../services/service_manager/public/tools/manifest/manifest_collator.py --parent=../../chrome/browser/chrome_content_plugin_manifest_overlay.json --output=gen/chrome/app/chrome_content_plugin_manifest_overlay.json
[52/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_manifest.stamp
[53/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_renderer_manifest_overlay.stamp
[54/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_plugin_manifest_overlay.stamp
[55/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/resources/md_bookmarks/vulcanize.inputdeps.stamp
[56/29715] touch obj/extensions/browser/api/api_registration_bundle_generator_registration.inputdeps.stamp
[57/29715] python ../../services/service_manager/public/tools/manifest/manifest_collator.py --parent=../../chrome/browser/chrome_content_utility_manifest_overlay.json --output=gen/chrome/app/chrome_content_utility_manifest_overlay.json
[58/29715] touch obj/chrome/app/chrome_content_utility_manifest_overlay.stamp
[59/29715] touch obj/components/client_update_protocol/client_update_protocol.inputdeps.stamp
[60/29715] python ../../chrome/browser/search/tools/generate_integrity_header.py ../../chrome/browser/resources/local_ntp/local_ntp.js gen/chrome/browser/search/local_ntp_js_integrity.h
[61/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/search/local_ntp_code_generate.stamp
[62/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/search/generated.stamp
[63/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/non_code_constants.inputdeps.stamp
[64/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/build/linux/libgio/libgio/libgio_loader.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DUSE_GIO -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c gen/library_loaders/libgio_loader.cc -o obj/build/linux/libgio/libgio/libgio_loader.o
[65/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/build/linux/libudev/udev1_loader/libudev1_loader.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../.. -Igen -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c gen/library_loaders/libudev1_loader.cc -o obj/build/linux/libudev/udev1_loader/libudev1_loader.o
[66/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libgio/libgio.stamp
[67/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libudev/udev1_loader.stamp
[68/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/version_header.stamp
[69/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/build/linux/libudev/udev0_loader/libudev0_loader.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../.. -Igen -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c gen/library_loaders/libudev0_loader.cc -o obj/build/linux/libudev/udev0_loader/libudev0_loader.o
[70/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/ui/webui/omnibox/mojo_bindings__type_mappings.inputdeps.stamp
[71/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/chrome/common/non_code_constants/env_vars.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../chrome/common/env_vars.cc -o obj/chrome/common/non_code_constants/env_vars.o
[72/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libudev/udev0_loader.stamp
[73/29715] python "../../build/toolchain/gcc_ar_wrapper.py"  --output=obj/base/third_party/libevent/libevent.a --ar="x86_64-oe-linux-ar"  rcsD @"obj/base/third_party/libevent/libevent.a.rsp"
[74/29715] python ../../mojo/public/tools/bindings/generate_type_mappings.py --output gen/chrome/browser/ui/webui/omnibox/mojo_bindings__type_mappings
[75/29715] touch obj/build/linux/libudev/libudev.stamp
[76/29715] touch obj/chrome/browser/ui/webui/omnibox/mojo_bindings__type_mappings.stamp
[77/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/chrome/common/non_code_constants/chrome_constants.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../chrome/common/chrome_constants.cc -o obj/chrome/common/non_code_constants/chrome_constants.o
[78/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/extensions/api/api_schema_generator.inputdeps.stamp
[79/29715] touch obj/chrome/common/extensions/api/api_registration_bundle_generator_registration.inputdeps.stamp
[80/29715] python ../../build/write_buildflag_header.py --output extensions/features/features.h --rulename //extensions/features:features --gen-dir gen --definitions __extensions_features_features___build_toolchain_yocto_yocto_target__rule.rsp
[81/29715] python ../../build/write_buildflag_header.py --output chrome/common/features.h --rulename //chrome/common:features --gen-dir gen --definitions __chrome_common_features___build_toolchain_yocto_yocto_target__rule.rsp
[82/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/components/signin/core/browser/account_info/account_info.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../.. -Igen -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../components/signin/core/browser/account_info.cc -o obj/components/signin/core/browser/account_info/account_info.o
[83/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/components/crash/core/common/crash_keys/crash_keys.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../components/crash/core/common/crash_keys.cc -o obj/components/crash/core/common/crash_keys/crash_keys.o
[...]
   return uc->uc_mcontext.gregs[REG_RSP];
            ^~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:92:14: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   return uc->uc_mcontext.gregs[REG_RSP];
              ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc: In static member function 'static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:96:12: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   return uc->uc_mcontext.gregs[REG_RIP];
            ^~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:96:14: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   return uc->uc_mcontext.gregs[REG_RIP];
              ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc: In static member function 'static void google_breakpad::UContextReader::FillCPUContext(google_breakpad::RawContextCPU*, const google_breakpad::ucontext*, const _libc_fpstate*)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:101:26: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   const greg_t* regs = uc->uc_mcontext.gregs;
                          ^~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:101:28: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   const greg_t* regs = uc->uc_mcontext.gregs;
                            ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:30:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
[85/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/components/client_update_protocol/client_update_protocol/ecdsa.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../third_party/boringssl/src/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../components/client_update_protocol/ecdsa.cc -o obj/components/client_update_protocol/client_update_protocol/ecdsa.o
[86/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/breakpad/client/microdump_writer.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../../breakpad -I../../breakpad/src -I../../breakpad/src/client -I../../breakpad/src/third_party/linux/include -I../.. -Igen -I../../breakpad/src -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++11 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-narrowing  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc -o obj/breakpad/client/microdump_writer.o
FAILED: obj/breakpad/client/microdump_writer.o
[...]
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:41:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:21: error: field 'context' has incomplete type 'google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
                     ^~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:40:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc: In member function '{anonymous}::MicrodumpWriter::CaptureResult {anonymous}::MicrodumpWriter::CaptureCrashingThreadStack(int)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:245:63: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
     stack_pointer_ = UContextReader::GetStackPointer(ucontext_);
                                                               ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:40:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:270:67: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
     uintptr_t pc = UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(ucontext_);
                                                                   ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:40:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetInstructionPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc: In member function 'void {anonymous}::MicrodumpWriter::DumpCPUState()':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:402:65: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::FillCPUContext(google_breakpad::RawContextCPU*, const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&, const fpstate_t* const&)'
     UContextReader::FillCPUContext(&cpu, ucontext_, float_state_);
                                                                 ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/microdump_writer/microdump_writer.cc:40:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:52:15: note: candidate: static void google_breakpad::UContextReader::FillCPUContext(google_breakpad::RawContextCPU*, const google_breakpad::ucontext*, const _libc_fpstate*)
   static void FillCPUContext(RawContextCPU *out, const ucontext *uc,
               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:52:15: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
[87/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/breakpad/client/exception_handler.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../../breakpad -I../../breakpad/src -I../../breakpad/src/client -I../../breakpad/src/third_party/linux/include -I../.. -Igen -I../../breakpad/src -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++11 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-narrowing  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc -o obj/breakpad/client/exception_handler.o
FAILED: obj/breakpad/client/exception_handler.o
[...]
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:66:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:21: error: field 'context' has incomplete type 'google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
                     ^~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:12: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
            ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc: In member function 'bool google_breakpad::ExceptionHandler::HandleSignal(int, siginfo_t*, void*)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:460:63: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'google_breakpad::ucontext'
   memcpy(&g_crash_context_.context, uc, sizeof(struct ucontext));
                                                               ^
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:474:13: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   if (uc_ptr->uc_mcontext.fpregs) {
             ^~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:66:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:12: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
            ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:474:15: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   if (uc_ptr->uc_mcontext.fpregs) {
               ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:66:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:12: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
            ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:475:49: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     memcpy(&g_crash_context_.float_state, uc_ptr->uc_mcontext.fpregs,
                                                 ^~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:66:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:12: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
            ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:475:51: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     memcpy(&g_crash_context_.float_state, uc_ptr->uc_mcontext.fpregs,
                                                   ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:66:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:12: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
            ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc: In member function 'bool google_breakpad::ExceptionHandler::SimulateSignalDelivery(int)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.cc:497:19: error: aggregate 'google_breakpad::ucontext context' has incomplete type and cannot be defined
   struct ucontext context;
                   ^~~~~~~
[88/29715] python ../../components/vector_icons/aggregate_vector_icons.py --working_directory=../../chrome/app/vector_icons --file_list=__chrome_app_vector_icons_chrome_vector_icons___build_toolchain_yocto_yocto_target__rule.rsp --output_cc=gen/chrome/app/vector_icons/vector_icons.cc --output_h=gen/chrome/app/vector_icons/vector_icons.h
[89/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/breakpad/client/minidump_writer.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../../breakpad -I../../breakpad/src -I../../breakpad/src/client -I../../breakpad/src/third_party/linux/include -I../.. -Igen -I../../breakpad/src -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -std=gnu++11 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-narrowing  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc -o obj/breakpad/client/minidump_writer.o
FAILED: obj/breakpad/client/minidump_writer.o
[...]
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:69:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/handler/exception_handler.h:194:21: error: field 'context' has incomplete type 'google_breakpad::ucontext'
     struct ucontext context;
                     ^~~~~~~
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:49: note: forward declaration of 'struct google_breakpad::ucontext'
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                                                 ^~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc: In member function 'bool {anonymous}::MinidumpWriter::CrashingThreadReferencesPrincipalMapping()':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:196:78: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
     const uintptr_t stack_pointer = UContextReader::GetStackPointer(ucontext_);
                                                                              ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:197:73: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
     const uintptr_t pc = UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(ucontext_);
                                                                         ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetInstructionPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc: In member function 'bool {anonymous}::MinidumpWriter::WriteThreadListStream(MDRawDirectory*)':
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:418:78: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
         const uintptr_t stack_ptr = UContextReader::GetStackPointer(ucontext_);
                                                                              ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetStackPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:44:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:420:77: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
                              UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(ucontext_),
                                                                             ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetInstructionPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:426:70: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&)'
         uint64_t ip = UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(ucontext_);
                                                                      ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note: candidate: static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetInstructionPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)
   static uintptr_t GetInstructionPointer(const struct ucontext* uc);
                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:46:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:472:74: error: no matching function for call to 'google_breakpad::UContextReader::FillCPUContext(MDRawContextAMD64*, const {anonymous}::ucontext* const&, const fpstate_t* const&)'
         UContextReader::FillCPUContext(cpu.get(), ucontext_, float_state_);
                                                                          ^
In file included from ../../breakpad/src/client/linux/minidump_writer/minidump_writer.cc:68:0:
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:52:15: note: candidate: static void google_breakpad::UContextReader::FillCPUContext(google_breakpad::RawContextCPU*, const google_breakpad::ucontext*, const _libc_fpstate*)
   static void FillCPUContext(RawContextCPU *out, const ucontext *uc,
               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.h:52:15: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from 'const {anonymous}::ucontext* const' to 'const google_breakpad::ucontext*'
[90/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/dashboard_private.json --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[91/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/webstore_private.json --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[92/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/context_menus.json --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[93/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/cryptotoken_private.idl --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[94/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/hotword_private.idl --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[95/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py ../../chrome/common/extensions/api/downloads.idl --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --generator=cpp --include-rules=extensions/common/api:extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s
[96/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/chrome/common/ini_parser/ini_parser.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../chrome/common/ini_parser.cc -o obj/chrome/common/ini_parser/ini_parser.o
[97/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/chrome/app/shutdown_signal_handlers/shutdown_signal_handlers_posix.o.d -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../chrome/app/shutdown_signal_handlers_posix.cc -o obj/chrome/app/shutdown_signal_handlers/shutdown_signal_handlers_posix.o
[98/29715] x86_64-oe-linux-g++  -m64 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse --sysroot=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot -MMD -MF obj/base/base/message_pump_glib.o.d -DUSE_SYMBOLIZE -DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DUSE_UDEV -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_PANGO=1 -DUSE_CAIRO=1 -DUSE_GLIB=1 -DUSE_NSS_CERTS=1 -DUSE_X11=1 -DDISABLE_NACL -DFULL_SAFE_BROWSING -DSAFE_BROWSING_CSD -DSAFE_BROWSING_DB_LOCAL -DOFFICIAL_BUILD -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DBASE_IMPLEMENTATION -DGLIB_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED=GLIB_VERSION_2_32 -DGLIB_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=GLIB_VERSION_2_26 -I../.. -Igen -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -fno-strict-aliasing --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pipe -pthread -m64 -march=x86-64 -Wall -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -fvisibility=hidden -O2 -fno-ident -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -std=gnu++11 -Wno-narrowing -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvisibility-inlines-hidden  -O2 -pipe -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0=/usr/src/debug/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot= -g1 -c ../../base/message_loop/message_pump_glib.cc -o obj/base/base/message_pump_glib.o
In file included from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9:0,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from ../../base/message_loop/message_pump_glib.cc:10:
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-autocleanups.h: In function 'void glib_auto_cleanup_GVariantDict(GVariantDict*)':
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-autocleanups.h:87:48: warning: 'void g_variant_dict_clear(GVariantDict*)' is deprecated: Not available before 2.40 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
 G_DEFINE_AUTO_CLEANUP_CLEAR_FUNC(GVariantDict, g_variant_dict_clear)
                                                ^
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:448:73: note: in definition of macro 'G_DEFINE_AUTO_CLEANUP_CLEAR_FUNC'
   static inline void _GLIB_AUTO_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr) { (func) (_ptr); }                         \
                                                                         ^~~~
In file included from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmessages.h:35:0,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:62,
                 from ../../base/message_loop/message_pump_glib.cc:10:
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gvariant.h:511:33: note: declared here
 void                            g_variant_dict_clear                    (GVariantDict         *dict);
                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9:0,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from ../../base/message_loop/message_pump_glib.cc:10:
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:448:84: warning: 'void g_variant_dict_clear(GVariantDict*)' is deprecated: Not available before 2.40 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
   static inline void _GLIB_AUTO_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr) { (func) (_ptr); }                         \
                                                                                    ^
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-autocleanups.h:87:1: note: in expansion of macro 'G_DEFINE_AUTO_CLEANUP_CLEAR_FUNC'
 G_DEFINE_AUTO_CLEANUP_CLEAR_FUNC(GVariantDict, g_variant_dict_clear)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmessages.h:35:0,
                 from /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:62,
                 from ../../base/message_loop/message_pump_glib.cc:10:
/z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gvariant.h:511:33: note: declared here
 void                            g_variant_dict_clear                    (GVariantDict         *dict);
                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[99/29715] python ../../chrome/browser/resources/vulcanize_gn.py --host history --html_in_file lazy_load.html --html_out_file lazy_load.vulcanized.unbuilt.html --js_out_file lazy_load.crisper.js --input ../../chrome/browser/resources/md_history --out_folder gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_history --depfile gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_history/lazy_load.vulcanized.unbuilt.html.d --exclude chrome://resources/html/util.html chrome://history/constants.html chrome://history/app.html
[100/29715] python ../../chrome/browser/resources/vulcanize_gn.py --host downloads --html_in_file downloads.html --html_out_file vulcanized.unbuilt.html --js_out_file crisper.js --input ../../chrome/browser/resources/md_downloads --out_folder gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_downloads --depfile gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_downloads/vulcanized.unbuilt.html.d --insert_in_head \<base\ href=chrome://downloads\>
[101/29715] python ../../chrome/browser/resources/vulcanize_gn.py --host history --html_in_file app.html --html_out_file app.vulcanized.unbuilt.html --js_out_file app.crisper.js --input ../../chrome/browser/resources/md_history --out_folder gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_history --depfile gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_history/app.vulcanized.unbuilt.html.d --exclude chrome://resources/html/util.html chrome://history/constants.html
[102/29715] python ../../chrome/browser/resources/vulcanize_gn.py --host bookmarks --html_in_file bookmarks.html --html_out_file vulcanized.unbuilt.html --js_out_file crisper.js --input ../../chrome/browser/resources/md_bookmarks --out_folder gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_bookmarks --depfile gen/chrome/browser/resources/md_bookmarks/vulcanized.unbuilt.html.d
[103/29715] python ../../tools/json_schema_compiler/compiler.py --root=../../ --destdir=gen --namespace=extensions::api::\%\(namespace\)s --bundle-name= --generator=cpp-bundle-registration --impl-dir=extensions/browser/api --include-rules= ../../extensions/common/api/alarms.idl ../../extensions/common/api/app_current_window_internal.idl ../../extensions/common/api/app_runtime.idl ../../extensions/common/api/app_view_guest_internal.json ../../extensions/common/api/app_window.idl ../../extensions/common/api/audio.idl ../../extensions/common/api/bluetooth.idl ../../extensions/common/api/bluetooth_low_energy.idl ../../extensions/common/api/bluetooth_private.idl ../../extensions/common/api/bluetooth_socket.idl ../../extensions/common/api/cast_channel.idl ../../extensions/common/api/clipboard.idl ../../extensions/common/api/document_scan.idl ../../extensions/common/api/display_source.idl ../../extensions/common/api/dns.idl ../../extensions/common/api/events.json ../../extensions/common/api/extensions_manifest_types.json ../../extensions/common/api/extension_options_internal.idl ../../extensions/common/api/extension_view_internal.json ../../extensions/common/api/extension_types.json ../../extensions/common/api/file_system.idl ../../extensions/common/api/guest_view_internal.json ../../extensions/common/api/management.json ../../extensions/common/api/hid.idl ../../extensions/common/api/idle.json ../../extensions/common/api/metrics_private.json ../../extensions/common/api/mime_handler_private.idl ../../extensions/common/api/mime_handler_view_guest_internal.json ../../extensions/common/api/mojo_private.idl ../../extensions/common/api/networking_private.idl ../../extensions/common/api/power.idl ../../extensions/common/api/printer_provider.idl ../../extensions/common/api/printer_provider_internal.idl ../../extensions/common/api/runtime.json ../../extensions/common/api/serial.idl ../../extensions/common/api/socket.idl ../../extensions/common/api/sockets_tcp.idl ../../extensions/common/api/sockets_tcp_server.idl ../../extensions/common/api/sockets_udp.idl ../../extensions/common/api/storage.json ../../extensions/common/api/system_cpu.idl ../../extensions/common/api/system_display.idl ../../extensions/common/api/system_memory.idl ../../extensions/common/api/system_network.idl ../../extensions/common/api/system_storage.idl ../../extensions/common/api/test.json ../../extensions/common/api/usb.idl ../../extensions/common/api/virtual_keyboard.idl ../../extensions/common/api/virtual_keyboard_private.json ../../extensions/common/api/web_request.json ../../extensions/common/api/web_view_internal.json ../../extensions/common/api/web_request_internal.json
WARNING: /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/temp/run.do_compile.31398:1 exit 1 from 'ninja -v "-j 20" chrome chrome_sandbox'
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /z/chromium/crosswalk/build/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/chromium/61.0.3163.91-r0/temp/log.do_compile.31398)

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-21 23:06                         ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-09-21 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I compile chromium61 with pyro, I get a strange error. Every time the
> python wrapper (gcc_link_wrapper.py) is called for a native compile (g++), I
> get:
> This happens with both qemux86-64 and raspberrypi3. Unfortunately those log
> files are 18M and 19M each, so I won't be attaching them. Why can't my build
> find 'ld'? That seems quite strange. Probably some kind of ld vs gold issue?
> I'm not using gold anywhere and have not enabled it, are you using gold?

Turns out, I had to install binutils-gold on my host for this to work.
Which suggests a hiccup in the build. Maybe the build needs to tweak
the python wrapper? (As if using ninja and gn weren't enough, the
build also wants to use a wrapper to call the compiler?!)

This still leaves the problem with my builds against master. I tried
downgrading the compiler to 6%, but that causes a build issue in mesa,
so the build can't even get close to chromium to see if that compile
can succeed with gcc-6 instead of the default gcc-7.

The regular procedure is to add things to master, then backport them
to various branches if appropriate. If we can't get master to work,
there won't be anything to backport. In any case meta-browser
currently doesn't have a pyro branch.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-22 12:22                         ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-09-22 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Hey Trevor,

Thanks again for testing the recipe and providing great feedback.

Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> writes:
> When I compile chromium61 with pyro, I get a strange error. Every time the
> python wrapper (gcc_link_wrapper.py) is called for a native compile (g++), I
> get:
[...]
> This happens with both qemux86-64 and raspberrypi3. Unfortunately those log
> files are 18M and 19M each, so I won't be attaching them. Why can't my build
> find 'ld'? That seems quite strange. Probably some kind of ld vs gold issue?
> I'm not using gold anywhere and have not enabled it, are you using gold?

You are correct. By default, Chromium will default to using gold (and
passing -fuse-ld=gold like it did above) in most situations for both
host and target builds (the error you posted is from building a native
tool), as that's what upstream uses and tests.

I've changed my recipe to respect the ld-is-gold DISTRO_FEATURE; the
downside is that this setting applies to both host and target, so if one
decides to use gold it also needs to be present on the host system:
<https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/e7cfbf616f0bc524f9487d98c6e39e30ef28a639>

> Compiling chromium61 with master gives a long error in breakpad. That log file
> is 73K so I've attached it (log.do_compile__qemux86-64__chromium61_master_breakpad).
> It appears to be a problem with the code itself. Here is the start:
[...]
> 	../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc: In static member function 'static uintptr_t google_breakpad::UContextReader::GetStackPointer(const google_breakpad::ucontext*)':
> 	../../breakpad/src/client/linux/dump_writer_common/ucontext_reader.cc:92:12: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'const struct google_breakpad::ucontext'

This is actually caused by glibc 2.26, which removed 'struct ucontext'
in favor of ucontext_t
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.26#Removal_of_.27struct_ucontext.27

meta-browser was fixed by Khem Raj with commit c2e44f94636 ("chromium:
Fix build with security flags"), but my recipe didn't have anything
similar.

It turns out upstream actually fixed this issue a few days ago, so I was
able to just backport their fix here:

@ 2017-09-22 12:32                           ` Raphael Kubo da Costa
From: Raphael Kubo da Costa @ 2017-09-22 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
>> When I compile chromium61 with pyro, I get a strange error. Every time the
>> python wrapper (gcc_link_wrapper.py) is called for a native compile (g++), I
>> get:
>> This happens with both qemux86-64 and raspberrypi3. Unfortunately those log
>> files are 18M and 19M each, so I won't be attaching them. Why can't my build
>> find 'ld'? That seems quite strange. Probably some kind of ld vs gold issue?
>> I'm not using gold anywhere and have not enabled it, are you using gold?
>

> Turns out, I had to install binutils-gold on my host for this to work.
> Which suggests a hiccup in the build. Maybe the build needs to tweak
> the python wrapper? (As if using ninja and gn weren't enough, the
> build also wants to use a wrapper to call the compiler?!)

I think I've fixed both the gold and the Breakpad issues, as described
in my other reply.

> This still leaves the problem with my builds against master. I tried
> downgrading the compiler to 6%, but that causes a build issue in mesa,
> so the build can't even get close to chromium to see if that compile
> can succeed with gcc-6 instead of the default gcc-7.
>
> The regular procedure is to add things to master, then backport them
> to various branches if appropriate. If we can't get master to work,
> there won't be anything to backport. In any case meta-browser
> currently doesn't have a pyro branch.

Can you try my recipe with master again? So far I've only tested pyro to
avoid having the ground shift under my as I work on the recipe; I know
that at least Chromium master builds fine with GCC 7, so any build
errors caused by the compiler version are easily fixed with one or more
backports.

* Re: chromium detected as stripped
@ 2017-09-23 20:53                             ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-09-23 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphael Kubo da Costa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

Hi Raphael,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<raphael.kubo.da.costa@intel.com> wrote:
> Can you try my recipe with master again? So far I've only tested pyro to
> avoid having the ground shift under my as I work on the recipe; I know
> that at least Chromium master builds fine with GCC 7, so any build
> errors caused by the compiler version are easily fixed with one or more
> backports.

This is tremendously awesome!! :-) I'm spinning up my builds as soon
and I've pressed "Send" :-D