* URGENT REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS
@ 2016-10-21 13:19 Wilfred Kabore
From: Wilfred Kabore @ 2016-10-21 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello Dear,

Greetings and hope this email finds you well?

I am Dr. Wilfred Kabore, the  chief Medical consultant at a reputable
clinic here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and I have a Patient who
hails from the Republic of Philippines but unfortunately is in coma
right now due to complications from a Cancer disease and she has the
sum of $4.7 Million United States (Four Million seven Hundred
Thousand) Dollars she wants me to guide you on, so that her Bank can
transfer it to you for charity purposes.

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details as this is a
very sensitive issue that needs urgent attention from you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Wilfred Kabore on behalf of
Mrs. Sismer Shirley Acojedo

* URGENT REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS.
@ 2017-07-31  8:23 casimire kere
From: casimire kere @ 2017-07-31  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day,

I am Mr.Kere Casmire I Have a Business Proposal of $5.3 million For You.
I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet,
and was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project.

I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer
this huge amount of money.

which may culminate into the investment of the said funds into your
company or any lucrative venture in your country.

If you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest,
after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

Upon receipt of your reply on your expression of Interest I will give
you full details,
on how the business will be executed I am open for negotiation.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder,
depends on your web host or server network.

Regards,
Mr.Kere Casmire

From: casimire kere @ 2017-07-31  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <1534952688.15537497.1470239909199.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>