* [ath9k-devel] Delayed Block Ack support ?
@ 2014-02-28 10:26 Olivier Marce
From: Olivier Marce @ 2014-02-28 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi,
I'm looking for Delayed Block Ack support in ath9k.

Is the situation different than on Nov 2012 ?
https://lists.ath9k.org/pipermail/ath9k-devel/2012-November/009867.html

I wonder how what have been suggested could work:

> * send aggregate frames, up to whatever your window size is;
> * wait a  little bit;
waiting from when ? Once the frames passed to the HW to be transmitted ?
But will not the HW transmit Immediate BA ? If disabled, how to get a
status of received/not received frames ?

 > * send a BA;
BAR I guess

 > * respond with a manually constructed BA frame with the current
> state of the BA window.

See before : how to get the state of the BA window if the HW did not
complete the transmission.

Thanks

--
Olivier Marc?