* [RFC] webkit-gtk upgrade
@ 2012-06-27  6:40 Burton, Ross
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Burton, Ross @ 2012-06-27  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OE-core

Hi,

In the git branch poky-contrib/ross/webkit I've upgraded webkit-gtk
from a 1.7.1-ish git snapshot to the 1.8.1 tarball.  I've tested that
web builds and Midori (from meta-oe) works, although obviously more
testing is needed -- both users of the library and architectures.

I'm going away for a week now so if interested parties could test this
it would be much appreciated!

Ross